Skip to main content

Memories of Mum's Day ...

beginning ...
softly ...
blossoming ...
before
fast forwarding
to
for a light bite ...
and a drop of the pink ....

with my lovely lass 
sitting under the watchful eye of
the black cat, bringing us luck
in our quest to find
the 'right dress'
for 
'The Big Day'

voilĂ 

'no peeking'

you'll have to wait and see what's inside the bag
;~)

Comments

joco said…
Isn't she lovely....
So glad you had a good one.
Mine was full of love too, but also full of real, almost unbearable pain. A bit better today, thank goodness.
rebecca said…
happy mum's day!!!
thank you for your sweet get well thoughts.
today certainly held a turn for the better.

xoxoxoxoxo,
r

Popular posts from this blog

Haiku my Heart #42 - Shine on

t'was just a sparkle peeping through the blacks and grey it filled my whole eye .... My daughter's car stands motionless on our drive, she is in hospital with severe stress symptoms. It has been a dark week, yesterday I noticed a sparkle reflecting off of her car through my window. She's been rattling up and down the motorway for the last year everyday to the job she loves and is fighting hard to keep. The car had so many rattles, now fixed by my love, it's washed, polished and resting-up waiting for her return. For more haiku poetry Visit Recuerda mi Corazon

What to Do?

Jamie Ridler asks in Wishcasting Wednesday - How would you like to spend some time? Good question for me at this time of year as I usually embark on some course or other for the winter months ahead, and as usual I'm not sure?  I go through  familiar questions, what do I really love and would like to spend time pursuing?  I've got qualifications in Fine Art and my heart is in photography, graphics, printmaking etc. But I'm torn because I'm also interested in Personal Development and have a yearning to share what I've learned so far with others in some way, especially on-line?  So what do I do? How do  I spend some time doing what I want to do, don't know, not sure but one thing I do know is that I need to spend more time puzzling it out? Or will it just come to me?  Do I spend more time meditating upon these ideas??? For other wishcaster wishes visit Jamie Ridler Studios

One for the Road

Off on my travels, not before I say 'here here' to Rebecca's words, ...over at  Haiku my Heart Recuerda mi Corazon