Skip to main content

Cocooned

Days to remember
sunshine, shade my boys and me
all cocooned in love...


It has been such a beautiful summer here in the UK, my love bought me a swinging cocoon chair
for those lazy hazy days....sigh!

Haiku my Heart
Recuerda mi Corazon

Comments

Spadoman said…
So glad to hear you are enjoying life, Ms. Foxy.


Peace
Love the photo! Is that Dougal? :) His look just really says it all, doesn't it! Those eyes invite us to join you in your cocoon of love :) I want one of those chairs! Happy swinging on lovebeams :)
Anonymous said…
how lovely
Anonymous said…
'All cocooned in love ~ what a loving feeling that conjures up for me ~ lovely haiku ~ thanks and love your little doggie ~ carol, xo
Anonymous said…
Thats a wonderful photograph - it will see you through the dank, dull days of winter, I'm sure and the words will reconjure the memories xx
gma said…
Love that the complete story is told in lights and shadows. Beautiful.
Nonnie said…
I love the name of the chair! such a delightful image of you and your boys!
Anonymous said…
you describe a perfect summer day...

how cute is the face on that pup!
have a wonderful weekend in your cocoon.
x...x
Mark said…
Surely there is no better cocoon than love!

My Lady Wisdom
Lea said…
Hello Sue, what a lovely, lazy, cozy haiku... it is so full of love, as is your pic. I want to swing in your chair and cuddle that little pup! So glad the summer has been good to you, and that you shared this with us all.
Anonymous said…
Adorable...
Priti Lisa said…
That picture just made me sigh...I am so happy that you are happy♥♥
Laura said…
so tender and full of love.

Popular posts from this blog

Haiku my Heart #42 - Shine on

t'was just a sparkle peeping through the blacks and grey it filled my whole eye .... My daughter's car stands motionless on our drive, she is in hospital with severe stress symptoms. It has been a dark week, yesterday I noticed a sparkle reflecting off of her car through my window. She's been rattling up and down the motorway for the last year everyday to the job she loves and is fighting hard to keep. The car had so many rattles, now fixed by my love, it's washed, polished and resting-up waiting for her return. For more haiku poetry Visit Recuerda mi Corazon

What to Do?

Jamie Ridler asks in Wishcasting Wednesday - How would you like to spend some time? Good question for me at this time of year as I usually embark on some course or other for the winter months ahead, and as usual I'm not sure?  I go through  familiar questions, what do I really love and would like to spend time pursuing?  I've got qualifications in Fine Art and my heart is in photography, graphics, printmaking etc. But I'm torn because I'm also interested in Personal Development and have a yearning to share what I've learned so far with others in some way, especially on-line?  So what do I do? How do  I spend some time doing what I want to do, don't know, not sure but one thing I do know is that I need to spend more time puzzling it out? Or will it just come to me?  Do I spend more time meditating upon these ideas??? For other wishcaster wishes visit Jamie Ridler Studios

One for the Road

Off on my travels, not before I say 'here here' to Rebecca's words, ...over at  Haiku my Heart Recuerda mi Corazon