Skip to main content

Little Pops of Joy

JOY 
A GARDEN
 FULL
 OF 
 POPPIES.
AND
MY POPPY PICTURE
 ON PLEXIGLASS
ARRIVING

&
Knowing friends are safe!

More Joyful Posts
@
Meri's Musings ~ Share the Joy Thursday


Comments

Unknown said…
what amazingly beautiful flowers, and great shots, love that 2nd one especially.
gma said…
Oh you weren't kidding! Pops of joy made me smile more and more as I scrolled down. Love these flowers. I paint them and have Georgia O'Keeffe prints in my home. JOY!
Ani said…
Believe it or not, I had never seen poppies before they bloomed before. They look almost like green figs. Your photos are so pretty. I especially like the way you've taken the photos as closeups. Have a joyful Thursday. -Lola from Buddhatropolis.com
rebecca said…
dear sweet sue.....
seeds, these poppy seeds....can you post some to me? i will gladly return the joy with mexican sunfower seeds in the colours of magenta sunsets...copper gold...

oh you have filled me to the BRIM!

xoxoxoxxoxo
Sue,
English Poppies!So beautiful! It is like a colorful party of crepe paper surprises. It does remind me of O'Keefe but more of Sue Fox and her incredible photography, oh my! I love the seeds too and your picture on glass is divine! And what is this of safe friends? Is there something else amiss that I had not heard about? or is this the same? Keep me in the loop if you can.
Thank you for this beautiful post,
Much Love
Noelle x
deb did it said…
these poppie photos are gorgeous!!!
Anonymous said…
oh....gorgeous!

Your photos are stunning, both of the poppies and those amazing poppy pods!
Dawn Elliott said…
Your poppies are some of the most beautiful colors in the universe! True joy!
Meri said…
The pink ones just blow me away -- they're much more intense a color than my pink ones, which are pretty pale pink. Did I ever tell you the story about going online to find sites selling poppies and getting flipped into porn sites? Oh my!

Popular posts from this blog

Haiku my Heart #42 - Shine on

t'was just a sparkle peeping through the blacks and grey it filled my whole eye .... My daughter's car stands motionless on our drive, she is in hospital with severe stress symptoms. It has been a dark week, yesterday I noticed a sparkle reflecting off of her car through my window. She's been rattling up and down the motorway for the last year everyday to the job she loves and is fighting hard to keep. The car had so many rattles, now fixed by my love, it's washed, polished and resting-up waiting for her return. For more haiku poetry Visit Recuerda mi Corazon

What to Do?

Jamie Ridler asks in Wishcasting Wednesday - How would you like to spend some time? Good question for me at this time of year as I usually embark on some course or other for the winter months ahead, and as usual I'm not sure?  I go through  familiar questions, what do I really love and would like to spend time pursuing?  I've got qualifications in Fine Art and my heart is in photography, graphics, printmaking etc. But I'm torn because I'm also interested in Personal Development and have a yearning to share what I've learned so far with others in some way, especially on-line?  So what do I do? How do  I spend some time doing what I want to do, don't know, not sure but one thing I do know is that I need to spend more time puzzling it out? Or will it just come to me?  Do I spend more time meditating upon these ideas??? For other wishcaster wishes visit Jamie Ridler Studios

One for the Road

Off on my travels, not before I say 'here here' to Rebecca's words, ...over at  Haiku my Heart Recuerda mi Corazon