Skip to main content

What's in a Name?

Isn't it funny, 
I was feeling a bit chilled sat here,
I have a flu bug/virus just now,
I was thinking I need
my long, comfy cardigan to warm me, 
voilà 
my love walks in with the said 
long, comfy cardigan.


I've had more 'synchronicity' today ~

At the beginning of the year I chose the name
'Grace' 
as my adopted name for the year,
knowing there would be challenges ahead,
family matters that would call 
for me to be Grace-full!
I met the challenge and felt
I had lived up to my 
new name for the most-part.

Recently, my memory lapsed and I almost 
forgot about my new name,
I returned to the old pattern,
I returned to the little self
not my new
Graceful Self.

I spent a couple hours there ruminating 
with the little self on how I was feeling today,
how hurt I was, that I had been overlooked.

 Whilst blog hopping 
I came across something 
that I had synchronised with earlier in the year,
when I was thinking about my new name,
and again
voilà 
it happened, just what I needed!

Kathryn Antyr
Collage Diva

was posting about
 Grace again for
the second time this year,
what timely advice ~

'Offer kindness to those who are undeserving'

Through the arterial veins of this blogging network
there is much synchronisation at work,
what a beautiful place to 'be'.


Comments

Kathryn Costa said…
I love our connection. It is mysterious and meaningful! May you feel a wave of grace today and share it with others. {soul hugs}
Miss Robyn said…
thankyou for being grace-full when I needed it most - a time when I feel so empty. love xoxo
rebecca said…
dear one,

love love love your return and surrender to grace.
oh to walk through your door with an armful of flowers and all the time in the world to listen to your magnificent heart.

xoxoxoxoxxo

Popular posts from this blog

Haiku my Heart #42 - Shine on

t'was just a sparkle peeping through the blacks and grey it filled my whole eye .... My daughter's car stands motionless on our drive, she is in hospital with severe stress symptoms. It has been a dark week, yesterday I noticed a sparkle reflecting off of her car through my window. She's been rattling up and down the motorway for the last year everyday to the job she loves and is fighting hard to keep. The car had so many rattles, now fixed by my love, it's washed, polished and resting-up waiting for her return. For more haiku poetry Visit Recuerda mi Corazon

What to Do?

Jamie Ridler asks in Wishcasting Wednesday - How would you like to spend some time? Good question for me at this time of year as I usually embark on some course or other for the winter months ahead, and as usual I'm not sure?  I go through  familiar questions, what do I really love and would like to spend time pursuing?  I've got qualifications in Fine Art and my heart is in photography, graphics, printmaking etc. But I'm torn because I'm also interested in Personal Development and have a yearning to share what I've learned so far with others in some way, especially on-line?  So what do I do? How do  I spend some time doing what I want to do, don't know, not sure but one thing I do know is that I need to spend more time puzzling it out? Or will it just come to me?  Do I spend more time meditating upon these ideas??? For other wishcaster wishes visit Jamie Ridler Studios

One for the Road

Off on my travels, not before I say 'here here' to Rebecca's words, ...over at  Haiku my Heart Recuerda mi Corazon