Skip to main content

Frame within a Frame

For Kat's group view of 
'frame within a frame'
over at 


Have you got a shot to share?

Comments

Carola Bartz said…
Wow, Sue, these are great pictures! My personal favorite is the window with the raindrops and the reflection. I need to try that.
Thank you for your nice comments on my blog. :-)
Justine said…
what beautiful framing in these shots, they are lovely.
gina said…
Wonderful images -- I especially like the first one, it has a peaceful feeling that is so lovely.
Joanna said…
Nice photos. I'm curious about the second one with the rolling wheat coloured ground and the mirror fragments. Wonder where that was taken.
Kat Sloma said…
I love your use of windows as frames, looking out! Such beautiful images. Thanks so much for participating in Exploring with a Camera and for linking back!
deb did it said…
stunning shots!Each one is my favorite! and oh the colors of that intriguing last photo...draws me into it

Popular posts from this blog

Haiku my Heart #42 - Shine on

t'was just a sparkle peeping through the blacks and grey it filled my whole eye .... My daughter's car stands motionless on our drive, she is in hospital with severe stress symptoms. It has been a dark week, yesterday I noticed a sparkle reflecting off of her car through my window. She's been rattling up and down the motorway for the last year everyday to the job she loves and is fighting hard to keep. The car had so many rattles, now fixed by my love, it's washed, polished and resting-up waiting for her return. For more haiku poetry Visit Recuerda mi Corazon

What to Do?

Jamie Ridler asks in Wishcasting Wednesday - How would you like to spend some time? Good question for me at this time of year as I usually embark on some course or other for the winter months ahead, and as usual I'm not sure?  I go through  familiar questions, what do I really love and would like to spend time pursuing?  I've got qualifications in Fine Art and my heart is in photography, graphics, printmaking etc. But I'm torn because I'm also interested in Personal Development and have a yearning to share what I've learned so far with others in some way, especially on-line?  So what do I do? How do  I spend some time doing what I want to do, don't know, not sure but one thing I do know is that I need to spend more time puzzling it out? Or will it just come to me?  Do I spend more time meditating upon these ideas??? For other wishcaster wishes visit Jamie Ridler Studios

One for the Road

Off on my travels, not before I say 'here here' to Rebecca's words, ...over at  Haiku my Heart Recuerda mi Corazon