Skip to main content

Thankful for Friends


Comments

joco said…
Happy THANKSGIVING to you and thanks for being a CYBER friend.

We can have it to :
After all, it was the English who started it :-)
deb did it said…
awww...what a beautiful tribute to wonderful friends....oh happy day to you too...my cyberfriend!
Kim Mailhot said…
Oh, here's to friendship ! Have a Joyous Day !
rebecca said…
i have been up before dawn ushered by dazzling stars. in the quiet before the first light of this day of gratitude i have been gathering all those who have so generously loved me. reflecting on their place in my heart, how their generous love shapes me...even though they are gone from this earth.
all my thanks and reflection have finally taken me to the light of day and the love that exists here with the living.
i count you among this glorious JOY.
to find my name here like a banner of acknowledgement startles me! you are so dear...

love love love the white feathered wing...the golden light filtering through,
like a cathedral of love.

(thinking my silly icon anima (soul) burning in the flames of hell, which i use to humble myself knowing we can all fall from grace in any given moment...should perhaps take her leave of your pure and beautiful wing.
and being shy, did you know that? thinking my name should take a rest too from your magnificent wish for happiness.....

today, i am praying for oneness, inclusion, belonging, acceptance, and with the realization that we are all inextricably bound to each other,
peace.

loving you.....
gratefully,
rebecca
rebecca said…
my husband has completely silenced me...
saying how sweet, how tender a gesture!
i am yours, and his completely.
i bow to your generous warm wishes!!!

love,
rebecca
Thank you dear Sue. I just saw this today. I so appreciate such a kind and warm gesture. You are a wonderful friend, and though we are connected in cyberspace, I feel we know one another genuinely through what we share. Thank you for all the beauty you offer.
xoxo,
Noelle

Popular posts from this blog

Haiku my Heart #42 - Shine on

t'was just a sparkle peeping through the blacks and grey it filled my whole eye .... My daughter's car stands motionless on our drive, she is in hospital with severe stress symptoms. It has been a dark week, yesterday I noticed a sparkle reflecting off of her car through my window. She's been rattling up and down the motorway for the last year everyday to the job she loves and is fighting hard to keep. The car had so many rattles, now fixed by my love, it's washed, polished and resting-up waiting for her return. For more haiku poetry Visit Recuerda mi Corazon

What to Do?

Jamie Ridler asks in Wishcasting Wednesday - How would you like to spend some time? Good question for me at this time of year as I usually embark on some course or other for the winter months ahead, and as usual I'm not sure?  I go through  familiar questions, what do I really love and would like to spend time pursuing?  I've got qualifications in Fine Art and my heart is in photography, graphics, printmaking etc. But I'm torn because I'm also interested in Personal Development and have a yearning to share what I've learned so far with others in some way, especially on-line?  So what do I do? How do  I spend some time doing what I want to do, don't know, not sure but one thing I do know is that I need to spend more time puzzling it out? Or will it just come to me?  Do I spend more time meditating upon these ideas??? For other wishcaster wishes visit Jamie Ridler Studios

One for the Road

Off on my travels, not before I say 'here here' to Rebecca's words, ...over at  Haiku my Heart Recuerda mi Corazon