Skip to main content

The Sales



Fleeting memories ~
outgrown summers & dresses,
still, pretty in pink..........


Linking with
Haiku my Heart
Recuerda mi Corazon

Comments

How wonderful you haiku and pictures are. Brings back fond memories of shopping for the kids...How time flies. I treasure those memories. Thank you!!! Cathy
Laura said…
love this...just beautiful!
Priti Lisa said…
Such a beautiful, nostalgic poem♥
rebecca said…
this is so tender and filled with longing. thank you sue for always allowing your mother love into your inspired haiku.
xoxoxoxo
carol l mck said…
such an endearing haiku ~ (A Creative Harbor)
joanne said…
Just went thru all my summer clothes and weeded out the rejects - too big, too small, too ugly, too old - and there are certainly memories with each piece.....
Dawn Elliott said…
A timely haiku from the heart...so easy to relate to...and so beautifully sweet and pink!
Spadoman said…
All on special sale. Your Haiku marks the event in great fashion. We go to yard and garage sales and still wander through things for our Grandkids, then sell what they've grown out of at our own sale. Of course, I tend to market old tools and equipment. Very nice indeed.

Much Peace Ms. Foxy
Annie Jeffries said…
Charming window. I would have pulled me in.
Lea said…
This is lovely, and captures that place of memories in growing out of childhood, but never ever forgetting...
The photo of the window is so delightful and magical. I could stare at it for hours! And lovely haiku... :)
gma said…
We share the very same memories. Lovely photos.
:-)
Rachel said…
Great find and capture.

Popular posts from this blog

Haiku my Heart #42 - Shine on

t'was just a sparkle peeping through the blacks and grey it filled my whole eye .... My daughter's car stands motionless on our drive, she is in hospital with severe stress symptoms. It has been a dark week, yesterday I noticed a sparkle reflecting off of her car through my window. She's been rattling up and down the motorway for the last year everyday to the job she loves and is fighting hard to keep. The car had so many rattles, now fixed by my love, it's washed, polished and resting-up waiting for her return. For more haiku poetry Visit Recuerda mi Corazon

What to Do?

Jamie Ridler asks in Wishcasting Wednesday - How would you like to spend some time? Good question for me at this time of year as I usually embark on some course or other for the winter months ahead, and as usual I'm not sure?  I go through  familiar questions, what do I really love and would like to spend time pursuing?  I've got qualifications in Fine Art and my heart is in photography, graphics, printmaking etc. But I'm torn because I'm also interested in Personal Development and have a yearning to share what I've learned so far with others in some way, especially on-line?  So what do I do? How do  I spend some time doing what I want to do, don't know, not sure but one thing I do know is that I need to spend more time puzzling it out? Or will it just come to me?  Do I spend more time meditating upon these ideas??? For other wishcaster wishes visit Jamie Ridler Studios

One for the Road

Off on my travels, not before I say 'here here' to Rebecca's words, ...over at  Haiku my Heart Recuerda mi Corazon