Skip to main content

Joining dots and making connections....

I had such a lovely,
if not exhausting time looking after Connie
whilst Mummy & Daddy swanned off to the Big City Beer Festival...

The day  before I had noticed a lovely reflection on my widow in the blazing sun,
an unusual occurrence ~ the sun that is!
Of course I don't need much encouragement to linger,
dream and imagine all kinds of otherworldly goings on in my window reflections,
I'm soon seeing into the realms of otherworldly possibilities...
So I snapped merrily away to see what as my friend Patricia would say is 'gifted to me'....

I intuited the need for more clarity on my subject, so off to the land of 'Picasa'
where I highlighted and darkened, then as if by magic, the dots were connected to my little Connie,
I had bought her a ceramic money box in the form of an Asian lady and there she was arising in my image,
born from my inner intuiting ...


I just had to plump her out with fine 'line' details in Windows 'Paint' 
after visiting the land of  'Picasa' for a little 'retouch' and cloning some new earrings...

Little Connie is only 21 months, I can see we will have lots of dreaming and visioning days to come!

Comments

Your photos are playful! They remind me of Christmas... Red wrapped boxes with gold ribbon :) and Christmas lights along the bottom... With these kinds of photos the imagination can run wild! LOL Happy play with Connie!

Popular posts from this blog

Haiku my Heart #42 - Shine on

t'was just a sparkle peeping through the blacks and grey it filled my whole eye .... My daughter's car stands motionless on our drive, she is in hospital with severe stress symptoms. It has been a dark week, yesterday I noticed a sparkle reflecting off of her car through my window. She's been rattling up and down the motorway for the last year everyday to the job she loves and is fighting hard to keep. The car had so many rattles, now fixed by my love, it's washed, polished and resting-up waiting for her return. For more haiku poetry Visit Recuerda mi Corazon

What to Do?

Jamie Ridler asks in Wishcasting Wednesday - How would you like to spend some time? Good question for me at this time of year as I usually embark on some course or other for the winter months ahead, and as usual I'm not sure?  I go through  familiar questions, what do I really love and would like to spend time pursuing?  I've got qualifications in Fine Art and my heart is in photography, graphics, printmaking etc. But I'm torn because I'm also interested in Personal Development and have a yearning to share what I've learned so far with others in some way, especially on-line?  So what do I do? How do  I spend some time doing what I want to do, don't know, not sure but one thing I do know is that I need to spend more time puzzling it out? Or will it just come to me?  Do I spend more time meditating upon these ideas??? For other wishcaster wishes visit Jamie Ridler Studios

One for the Road

Off on my travels, not before I say 'here here' to Rebecca's words, ...over at  Haiku my Heart Recuerda mi Corazon