Skip to main content

My Heart sends out a Call for Love & Light

I am re-posting a picture I have posted before!!
You may have missed an aspect of this image the first time?
It is right there in the clouds of the sky just above the trees, do you see it now?


Yes it's my heart and it goes out to all of you,
I have been stirred to contact all of my 'soul sisters' to join hands and hearts across the globe
in solidarity to support one beautiful person, Kelly.  

She needs the world wide web of 'sisterhood' at present to energize her with love
as she goes through the most trying of times, you can read about it here:


Please drop by and add one more heartfelt comment of energizing love...x

Comments

Annie Jeffries said…
Kelly in on my prayer list on the sidebar of my blog, now.
Introverted Art said…
Sending Kelly all my love, positive energy, prayer, and sister love.

Happy new year!
somepinkflowers said…
{{ she
who has the Biggest Heart
will
see them
Everywhere }}


xox
rebecca said…
love you sue...will post at 8 p.m. and join the gathering light.
xoxox
Cat said…
beautiful Sue!
your heart is amazing

love and light
Anonymous said…
Sue,
Hearts in the clouds...showering us with light and love.

beautiful...will post on Kelly's site in a few hours...8 pm my time.

x...x
Lea said…
Thank you dear heart Sue... for this invitation to send our love to Kelly and spreading far... this amazing circle of love here in bloglandia.
Carola Bartz said…
Sadly, I came to this post too late to participate in the gathering light on Jan. 5th. However, I have to say what a beautiful thing to do - and I hope that Kelly's friend Umber's fight will be successful. She sounds like a warrior and a very optimistic person. This will certainly help her.
You are a beautiful soul, Sue.
Carola Bartz said…
Oh, I forgot to mention that your photo is fantastic. So rich and atmospheric, and that heart in the clouds - incredibly beautiful.

Popular posts from this blog

Haiku my Heart #42 - Shine on

t'was just a sparkle peeping through the blacks and grey it filled my whole eye .... My daughter's car stands motionless on our drive, she is in hospital with severe stress symptoms. It has been a dark week, yesterday I noticed a sparkle reflecting off of her car through my window. She's been rattling up and down the motorway for the last year everyday to the job she loves and is fighting hard to keep. The car had so many rattles, now fixed by my love, it's washed, polished and resting-up waiting for her return. For more haiku poetry Visit Recuerda mi Corazon

What to Do?

Jamie Ridler asks in Wishcasting Wednesday - How would you like to spend some time? Good question for me at this time of year as I usually embark on some course or other for the winter months ahead, and as usual I'm not sure?  I go through  familiar questions, what do I really love and would like to spend time pursuing?  I've got qualifications in Fine Art and my heart is in photography, graphics, printmaking etc. But I'm torn because I'm also interested in Personal Development and have a yearning to share what I've learned so far with others in some way, especially on-line?  So what do I do? How do  I spend some time doing what I want to do, don't know, not sure but one thing I do know is that I need to spend more time puzzling it out? Or will it just come to me?  Do I spend more time meditating upon these ideas??? For other wishcaster wishes visit Jamie Ridler Studios

One for the Road

Off on my travels, not before I say 'here here' to Rebecca's words, ...over at  Haiku my Heart Recuerda mi Corazon