Skip to main content

All I need is a Sign...

Words:

Clarity  Energy  Vitality  Brave  'Action'

These are the words rising for me, I know I'm late for good intentions 2014, but these things can't be rushed....

Insert from journal ~

I have had a few epiphanies in my life and this is one serious epiphany! 
I have recently felt in a static place, a dense, hemmed in state of mind and I need a release! 
I had the feeling there would be a 'key' that would unlock the reason for these feelings, 
I thought the 'key' might come to me in the form of a word and thereby release me
that I would adopt this word for 2014!



Listening to these lyrics by 'Air' I sensed a rise in my spirit ~" all I need is a sign to get behind the sun and cast my weight ...."  At that point this was exactly how felt, I could do this, I could add my weight, my energy to the sun and it would make a difference!  A difference not only to me but others too!  That 'sign' came for me in the beauty and loving expressions of brave individuals with 'fierce fighting' natures....

So there was the clarity I'd asked for in my centering meditation prayer, the 'key' word being 'Brave', this was further endorsed by this powerful post offered by Rebecca for Kelly who is battling bravely from day to day ~ ~> Please go and see ~>  *Gathering Light*  

I was baffled and intrigued by the image in this post as I could see an 'iconic' figure of the Virgin but carrying a weapon! So I asked Rebecca the significance thereof, here is her reply in part:  (with kind permission.)
"The artist took an iconic image of the virgin of guadalupe and superimposed half of her as a mexican revolutionary.  i just felt so drawn to that image and even though i do not know your friend, i understand how one must be in touch with her warrior self to do true battles in life. it is interesting to see the virgin, known as all loving and completely compassionate wearing partial clothes of a man and holding a riffle. i feel certain that we must embrace our totality. that in and of itself is the road to healing. to not access "all" of ourselves is never to see fully, or feel complete. i am speaking metaphorically in the sense of not being afraid or shying away from our powers, our strengths, our accomplishments, our fierce love nature!"
Wow, I was bowled over by this and it's implications for my word/phrase/action for 2014,
the words fierce, brave, warrior have been popping up all over the place, I have been pondering how I might increase my own 'fierce love nature', I have some early day impulses! I need a plan....!!

Joining
Mornings with Mary
Recuerda mi Corazon

Comments

Priti Lisa said…
This was a GRAND share Sue!
Thank you for it...all so interesting
and
full of kismet...
that means to me:
God is here.
♥ ♥
Introverted Art said…
Sue thank you for sharing that beautiful journal... amazing.
suzanne said…
wow, what a powerful beautiful post. may 'brave' carry you with strong arms and gentle heart safely through this new year. xo
rebecca said…
my darling sue,
yes to embracing your brave nature. your warrior love, your fierce intentions to rise above the undertow of life and covert with the shining sun!
i am forever thankful of the fierce love we share and inspire in each other. an entire ocean cannot keep us apart!
xo
Patricia Turner said…
Wonderful word, Sue! I wish you all the best this year and thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and images on my blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Continuum

A Continuum ~> continual sequence of ~> elemental change ~> By far this is the most difficult post written by myself, ever. I have not visited this place for sometime... I have been 'lying low' as an old friend used to put it, not low through depression or anything like that but since my love passed away parts of my known world have passed too. I have difficulty recognizing the landscape around me, I'm lying low so that I can absorb some of the new terrain. I am still quite dizzy, it's going to take some time... Much of what I wrote about here in this space would involve a brief glimpse of 'my love' and our life together. I had thought of closing 'Finding my Bliss', for a pivotal part of everything this blog has stood for seemed on the surface of things to be missing! But as the days have come and gone I am beginning to look at things in a different light and although I am grieving for my love I find I am l feeling his prese

Haiku my Heart #31 ~ Let's Party!

icing on the cake a sprinkling of honey dust Haiku Heart's Party  Congratulations Dear Rebecca  One year of Sweet Delights! Visit  Recuerda mi Corazon

I’m here again!

This is just a little test, I’m missing bloglandia!