Skip to main content

Creating photo stories with Meaning & Metaphor #2

Yesterday I posted about these lyrics,

."All I need is a sign to get behind the sun and cast my weight".

I played with my images and
I became a bird flying close to the sun.


In the evening I watched the Chronicles of Narnia,
sometimes a good film can give you a creative boost and supply just what is needed,
metaphor and symbols for our own lives, I was particularly warmed when the heroin Susan
was crowned ~  "To the Radiant Southern Sun, I give you Queen Susan the Gentle"


This fitted in beautifully with my vision of flying close to the sun to energize and gain strength to face life's ups and downs in the moments... I view myself as a gentle character needing just a little boost for ~~~>
'fierce fighter love'!

For basic instructions on how to achieve the above simple digital doodles visit the previous post...

Speaking of which I will now post my own to ~~~>

Postcards from Paradise
Recuerda mi Corazon 

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a beautiful post. I love how you play with images and idea and how it all comes together in your art! Inspiring!
rebecca said…
dear beauteous,
thank you for your bright light and sweet sharing.
thank you also for your constant support.
i appreciate you so much dear.
Anonymous said…
oh Queen Sue the Gentle...how I enjoy your vision and your eye

always an inspiration
x...x

Popular posts from this blog

Haiku my Heart #42 - Shine on

t'was just a sparkle peeping through the blacks and grey it filled my whole eye .... My daughter's car stands motionless on our drive, she is in hospital with severe stress symptoms. It has been a dark week, yesterday I noticed a sparkle reflecting off of her car through my window. She's been rattling up and down the motorway for the last year everyday to the job she loves and is fighting hard to keep. The car had so many rattles, now fixed by my love, it's washed, polished and resting-up waiting for her return. For more haiku poetry Visit Recuerda mi Corazon

What to Do?

Jamie Ridler asks in Wishcasting Wednesday - How would you like to spend some time? Good question for me at this time of year as I usually embark on some course or other for the winter months ahead, and as usual I'm not sure?  I go through  familiar questions, what do I really love and would like to spend time pursuing?  I've got qualifications in Fine Art and my heart is in photography, graphics, printmaking etc. But I'm torn because I'm also interested in Personal Development and have a yearning to share what I've learned so far with others in some way, especially on-line?  So what do I do? How do  I spend some time doing what I want to do, don't know, not sure but one thing I do know is that I need to spend more time puzzling it out? Or will it just come to me?  Do I spend more time meditating upon these ideas??? For other wishcaster wishes visit Jamie Ridler Studios

One for the Road

Off on my travels, not before I say 'here here' to Rebecca's words, ...over at  Haiku my Heart Recuerda mi Corazon