Skip to main content

Weekly Practice

Taking a cue from Kim the
Queen of Arts 
I got to thinking how Haiku Friday
energizes me too, like my
yoga practice.......

Inhale the Vision,
exhale the Poetical,
resting in Love Prose.

Thanks to Rebecca who lovingly provides weekly practice......

Haiku my Heart
Recuerda mi Corazon

Comments

carol l mck said…
resting in love prose ~ excellent haiku ~ ^_^
Annie Jeffries said…
Love your play on words in the third line.
gma said…
you help me find bliss as well.
Lenora said…
yes that's right inhale the vision and out come the words - i agree!
Introverted Art said…
beautiful... filling my heart for the weekend.
Miss Robyn said…
I always find rest here.. your blog is such a peaceful place to dwell xoxo
peggy gatto said…
how perfect is this!!!!!!!
rebecca said…
dear one,

you have filled me with a welcome peace. so much beauty pouring out of you and grace.
i am slow making my haiku rounds and resting here is bliss.
Anonymous said…
laying the poetical is nice

valued benevolence haiku
somepinkflowers said…
~~Inhale the Vision~~



{{ you always
give my eye
a rest & inspiration
at
the
same time }}
Irene Rafael said…
you gave me pause this morning with your love prose as well as the visual beauty. have a lovely weekend.
Anonymous said…
Sue,
your images are like a soothing dip, a final asana...settling into the light.

Always so beautiful.
x...x

Popular posts from this blog

Haiku my Heart #42 - Shine on

t'was just a sparkle peeping through the blacks and grey it filled my whole eye .... My daughter's car stands motionless on our drive, she is in hospital with severe stress symptoms. It has been a dark week, yesterday I noticed a sparkle reflecting off of her car through my window. She's been rattling up and down the motorway for the last year everyday to the job she loves and is fighting hard to keep. The car had so many rattles, now fixed by my love, it's washed, polished and resting-up waiting for her return. For more haiku poetry Visit Recuerda mi Corazon

What to Do?

Jamie Ridler asks in Wishcasting Wednesday - How would you like to spend some time? Good question for me at this time of year as I usually embark on some course or other for the winter months ahead, and as usual I'm not sure?  I go through  familiar questions, what do I really love and would like to spend time pursuing?  I've got qualifications in Fine Art and my heart is in photography, graphics, printmaking etc. But I'm torn because I'm also interested in Personal Development and have a yearning to share what I've learned so far with others in some way, especially on-line?  So what do I do? How do  I spend some time doing what I want to do, don't know, not sure but one thing I do know is that I need to spend more time puzzling it out? Or will it just come to me?  Do I spend more time meditating upon these ideas??? For other wishcaster wishes visit Jamie Ridler Studios

One for the Road

Off on my travels, not before I say 'here here' to Rebecca's words, ...over at  Haiku my Heart Recuerda mi Corazon