Skip to main content

Reality Check-In


Dark & Dank
 ~
still cold 
rain dashes pink blossom
also dashes my hopes of a spring get-away

Celeste our old camper-van
in need of some TLC
rust worm has attacked her over winter

caught sight of a dead badger-
those pesky blighter speeding motorists!

Light & Fluffy
~
big full moon
baby fox to be born soon
shawl nearly finished
just the fringing to do
the days I'm counting
only a few!

light mornings
followed
by 
light evenings
makes for a 
light spirit

being settled by
warm words
spoken by 
soft souls
with kind hearts.




Linking with Monica 
for 


Comments

Introverted Art said…
the photos are absolutely exquisite, but the poems spoke tons... I find it takes a lot to allow one to be vulnerable. And we all need some TLC :)
Anonymous said…
oh yes...gorgeous pics!

sorry to hear about Celeste...that's really too bad. and i won't even mention the badger...:(

gorgeous words....thank you.

have a beautiful weekend...xo
Irene Rafael said…
mmmm, i do love these photos you have shared today. life is so full, from well worn celeste to the excitement of new life soon to enter this world. sending hugs this weekend. xo
Unknown said…
poor badger :(
sorry about the constant rain, perhaps i'll bring some sunshine along on our arrival. :)

"light mornings followed by light evenings makes for a light spirit"
beautiful, makes me happy for you.
Carola Bartz said…
Beautiful words, Sue, and such a contrast between the dark and the light.

Popular posts from this blog

Haiku my Heart #42 - Shine on

t'was just a sparkle peeping through the blacks and grey it filled my whole eye .... My daughter's car stands motionless on our drive, she is in hospital with severe stress symptoms. It has been a dark week, yesterday I noticed a sparkle reflecting off of her car through my window. She's been rattling up and down the motorway for the last year everyday to the job she loves and is fighting hard to keep. The car had so many rattles, now fixed by my love, it's washed, polished and resting-up waiting for her return. For more haiku poetry Visit Recuerda mi Corazon

What to Do?

Jamie Ridler asks in Wishcasting Wednesday - How would you like to spend some time? Good question for me at this time of year as I usually embark on some course or other for the winter months ahead, and as usual I'm not sure?  I go through  familiar questions, what do I really love and would like to spend time pursuing?  I've got qualifications in Fine Art and my heart is in photography, graphics, printmaking etc. But I'm torn because I'm also interested in Personal Development and have a yearning to share what I've learned so far with others in some way, especially on-line?  So what do I do? How do  I spend some time doing what I want to do, don't know, not sure but one thing I do know is that I need to spend more time puzzling it out? Or will it just come to me?  Do I spend more time meditating upon these ideas??? For other wishcaster wishes visit Jamie Ridler Studios

One for the Road

Off on my travels, not before I say 'here here' to Rebecca's words, ...over at  Haiku my Heart Recuerda mi Corazon