Skip to main content

Today I...


Will rise, shine and send more sparkles out into the universe...

“I am like a falling star 
who has finally found her place next to another in a lovely constellation, 
where we will sparkle in the heavens forever.” 
~ Amy Tan


Sending my sparkles to
Postcards from Paradise
Recuerda mi Corazon

Comments

suzanne said…
beautiful quote/pic today and JUST what i needed to read as i continue to clean up what will now always be referred to as the great glitter fiasco of 2013 around this house!!! argh, pirates! ;)
deb did it said…
woah...this is so lovely !!
I will share!
rebecca said…
gorgeous!
truly you have scorched my heart with your beauty.
xoxoxox
gma said…
I catch sparkles every time I come here. They really twinkle today.
:-)

Popular posts from this blog

Haiku my Heart #42 - Shine on

t'was just a sparkle peeping through the blacks and grey it filled my whole eye .... My daughter's car stands motionless on our drive, she is in hospital with severe stress symptoms. It has been a dark week, yesterday I noticed a sparkle reflecting off of her car through my window. She's been rattling up and down the motorway for the last year everyday to the job she loves and is fighting hard to keep. The car had so many rattles, now fixed by my love, it's washed, polished and resting-up waiting for her return. For more haiku poetry Visit Recuerda mi Corazon

What to Do?

Jamie Ridler asks in Wishcasting Wednesday - How would you like to spend some time? Good question for me at this time of year as I usually embark on some course or other for the winter months ahead, and as usual I'm not sure?  I go through  familiar questions, what do I really love and would like to spend time pursuing?  I've got qualifications in Fine Art and my heart is in photography, graphics, printmaking etc. But I'm torn because I'm also interested in Personal Development and have a yearning to share what I've learned so far with others in some way, especially on-line?  So what do I do? How do  I spend some time doing what I want to do, don't know, not sure but one thing I do know is that I need to spend more time puzzling it out? Or will it just come to me?  Do I spend more time meditating upon these ideas??? For other wishcaster wishes visit Jamie Ridler Studios

One for the Road

Off on my travels, not before I say 'here here' to Rebecca's words, ...over at  Haiku my Heart Recuerda mi Corazon