Skip to main content

Birthday Bash

It's my birthday tomorrow,
.
.
I have been busy wrapping parcels today, not for me though, 
they're for my granddaughter and daughter-in-law.
All our birthdays fall within one month including my daughter and sister, 
so we are going to have one big garden party on Saturday.
There's going to be cupcakes,
all manner of party things,
and a bouncy castle!

Oh and what makes it super exciting,
all of this merry-making should be happening
whilst Stainsby folk festival will be in full swing over the hedge from our cottage,

+  "the sun has got his hat on, hip,hip,hip hooray" !!


Comments

suzanne said…
mine was today (and a milestone one) ~ wishing you tanti auguri!! xx
Happy Birthday! 5 people in one family with birthdays in July! Incredible! Have a wonderful garden party! Sounds really festive...
Unknown said…
oh happiest of birthdays Sue!

so fun having birthdays so close together, especially as one gets older - gives us more incentive to really celebrate i think.

and i expect you on that bouncy castle!

x

Popular posts from this blog

Haiku my Heart #42 - Shine on

t'was just a sparkle peeping through the blacks and grey it filled my whole eye .... My daughter's car stands motionless on our drive, she is in hospital with severe stress symptoms. It has been a dark week, yesterday I noticed a sparkle reflecting off of her car through my window. She's been rattling up and down the motorway for the last year everyday to the job she loves and is fighting hard to keep. The car had so many rattles, now fixed by my love, it's washed, polished and resting-up waiting for her return. For more haiku poetry Visit Recuerda mi Corazon

What to Do?

Jamie Ridler asks in Wishcasting Wednesday - How would you like to spend some time? Good question for me at this time of year as I usually embark on some course or other for the winter months ahead, and as usual I'm not sure?  I go through  familiar questions, what do I really love and would like to spend time pursuing?  I've got qualifications in Fine Art and my heart is in photography, graphics, printmaking etc. But I'm torn because I'm also interested in Personal Development and have a yearning to share what I've learned so far with others in some way, especially on-line?  So what do I do? How do  I spend some time doing what I want to do, don't know, not sure but one thing I do know is that I need to spend more time puzzling it out? Or will it just come to me?  Do I spend more time meditating upon these ideas??? For other wishcaster wishes visit Jamie Ridler Studios

One for the Road

Off on my travels, not before I say 'here here' to Rebecca's words, ...over at  Haiku my Heart Recuerda mi Corazon