Skip to main content

Pink Peepers


Well who wouldn't be JOYFUL seeing those PINK PEEPERS first thing of a morning!

Sharing baby pics is not usually my style but couldn't resist this one!

Linking with ~>
Sharing the Joy
Meri's Musings

Comments

Is this you!? Happy Baby! And love the little cap... I love baby pictures, reminds me of our innocence and joy... :)
foxysue said…
Yes innocence, contemplating this is good medicine. My granddaughter is very much like her Mum a head turner always posing in some hat or other usually a funny one!
Unknown said…
already sitting up?! how time moves along...
cutie
Kim Mailhot said…
Babies are the ultimate joy bringers !
Meri said…
Is there anyone -- other than a Grinch -- who can resist the charms of a baby?
Charlotte said…
Connieflower is just the beesknees xxx
gma said…
Adorable!!!!!
gma said…
Adorable!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Haiku my Heart #42 - Shine on

t'was just a sparkle peeping through the blacks and grey it filled my whole eye .... My daughter's car stands motionless on our drive, she is in hospital with severe stress symptoms. It has been a dark week, yesterday I noticed a sparkle reflecting off of her car through my window. She's been rattling up and down the motorway for the last year everyday to the job she loves and is fighting hard to keep. The car had so many rattles, now fixed by my love, it's washed, polished and resting-up waiting for her return. For more haiku poetry Visit Recuerda mi Corazon

What to Do?

Jamie Ridler asks in Wishcasting Wednesday - How would you like to spend some time? Good question for me at this time of year as I usually embark on some course or other for the winter months ahead, and as usual I'm not sure?  I go through  familiar questions, what do I really love and would like to spend time pursuing?  I've got qualifications in Fine Art and my heart is in photography, graphics, printmaking etc. But I'm torn because I'm also interested in Personal Development and have a yearning to share what I've learned so far with others in some way, especially on-line?  So what do I do? How do  I spend some time doing what I want to do, don't know, not sure but one thing I do know is that I need to spend more time puzzling it out? Or will it just come to me?  Do I spend more time meditating upon these ideas??? For other wishcaster wishes visit Jamie Ridler Studios

One for the Road

Off on my travels, not before I say 'here here' to Rebecca's words, ...over at  Haiku my Heart Recuerda mi Corazon