Skip to main content

Ode to Little Bud

There there my little bud, your time will come quite soon,
sun will banish dark grey clouds, the murk, the rain, the gloom,
your frilly skirts will then unfurl as warmth replaces cold,
you'll rise again and bloom again
as springtime days unfold.

(Ode to my little bud, my girl, who is still quite ill.)

Linking with Postcards from Paradise
Recuerda mi Corazon

Comments

Meri said…
Oh - I hope she's better soon. We've had bronchitis coughing its way through our house and there seems to be a lot of nasty stuff going around.
Anonymous said…
perhaps a book...is what you should do with your gorgeous photos...

x..x
rebecca said…
dear beautiful soul,

your mother's poem to your dear sweet girl sings with devotion and truth. may the clouds lift, may your dear sweet bloom come into her own and know comfort and belonging.
i adore you and continue to hold you both ever so close to my heart.
Unknown said…
beautiful and so touching sue.
rebecca said…
good morning my darling one,
i am checking in on you and yours. holding you so close wanting wholeness and goodness to awaken from the core outward.
you are precious to me.
xoxoxoxoxoxxo

Popular posts from this blog

Haiku my Heart #42 - Shine on

t'was just a sparkle peeping through the blacks and grey it filled my whole eye .... My daughter's car stands motionless on our drive, she is in hospital with severe stress symptoms. It has been a dark week, yesterday I noticed a sparkle reflecting off of her car through my window. She's been rattling up and down the motorway for the last year everyday to the job she loves and is fighting hard to keep. The car had so many rattles, now fixed by my love, it's washed, polished and resting-up waiting for her return. For more haiku poetry Visit Recuerda mi Corazon

What to Do?

Jamie Ridler asks in Wishcasting Wednesday - How would you like to spend some time? Good question for me at this time of year as I usually embark on some course or other for the winter months ahead, and as usual I'm not sure?  I go through  familiar questions, what do I really love and would like to spend time pursuing?  I've got qualifications in Fine Art and my heart is in photography, graphics, printmaking etc. But I'm torn because I'm also interested in Personal Development and have a yearning to share what I've learned so far with others in some way, especially on-line?  So what do I do? How do  I spend some time doing what I want to do, don't know, not sure but one thing I do know is that I need to spend more time puzzling it out? Or will it just come to me?  Do I spend more time meditating upon these ideas??? For other wishcaster wishes visit Jamie Ridler Studios

One for the Road

Off on my travels, not before I say 'here here' to Rebecca's words, ...over at  Haiku my Heart Recuerda mi Corazon