Skip to main content

Haiku my Heart #31 ~ Let's Party!

icing on the cake

a sprinkling of honey dust
Haiku Heart's Party 

Congratulations Dear Rebecca
 One year of Sweet Delights!

Visit 


Comments

Spadoman said…
Wonderful Ms. Foxy... It IS a celebration of the grandest kind as Haiku My Heart has brought so many souls together almost every week for a year. I love the photos you've chosen for the cake decorations, and the haiku fit perfectly. We all owe Rebecca a great deal of gratitude for bringing us all together. Now, let's party!

Peace
Anonymous said…
oh!! This looks like an exploding firework or pop of a champagne bottle! What a perfect way to celebrate!
Kim Mailhot said…
Woot woot ! Thanks for the celebration of our Haiku my Heart Home !
Happy Anniversary and Happy Friday !
somepinkflowers said…
thanking you
for the yummy floral treat, missy!

:-)

~~honey dust~~
is my favorite kind....
Snap said…
Perfect for the celebration!
deb did it said…
FANTASTIC!! Happy Day, fun play! HOORAY!! gorgeous photo!
Meri said…
Great colors in the flower photos -- now party on!
Leslie said…
you've made a lovely party with your photographs and your haiku! (and now i'm hungry for cake ;)
Unknown said…
what amazing shots! love the dust.
What an amazing and rich, ruby red, robust floral display of haiku love and celebration. Sue, I am so glad to have met you through haiku my heart and to say that through the grace of dear rebecca, we are all family, near and far. Lovely post, simply brilliant!!
xoxoxo,
Noelle
I'll take some of that honeydust, please!
Marit said…
To see this bright photos with the lovely haiku brightens up the grey and rainy day we have overhere... thanks! Enjoy your weekend!
Ramesh Sood said…
Wow, it's so tasty.. I am licking my fingers..and why not.. such delicacies are on offer today.. on one year..happy to be here.. God Bless.. Yes, one year is being celebrated.. with more and more Haikus.. indeed..
gma said…
Happy to see you here..
lovin' the honey dust.
Yum.
Anonymous said…
This is such a delightful corollagraphic tribute.

Have a petal filled week, Boonie
Rachel said…
I enjoyed the honey dust as well and what a whimsical picture. I am so glad you all had such a great time of sharing haikus for a year and I am glad I was able to participate this week! Happy Celebrating!
Spectacular! Is this a flower up close, or truly part of a celebration cake? Whatever it is, I love it.
tami said…
that is amazing! lovely lovely - makes my mouth water : )
rebecca said…
oh sue!!!!
you never fail to completely delight me!!!!!
how you lift the hearts of everyone! i am finally home, and once home our weekend was teaming with the sweet company of stephanie of the mango studio and her husband greg. the walls still dance in all our laughter and happiness. forgive me for the late arrival to our haiku birthday party!!! how lovely that we have danced around the sun to haiku through every season!

thank you for your forever place in my heart.

xoxoxoxox,
rebecca

Popular posts from this blog

Haiku my Heart #42 - Shine on

t'was just a sparkle peeping through the blacks and grey it filled my whole eye .... My daughter's car stands motionless on our drive, she is in hospital with severe stress symptoms. It has been a dark week, yesterday I noticed a sparkle reflecting off of her car through my window. She's been rattling up and down the motorway for the last year everyday to the job she loves and is fighting hard to keep. The car had so many rattles, now fixed by my love, it's washed, polished and resting-up waiting for her return. For more haiku poetry Visit Recuerda mi Corazon

What to Do?

Jamie Ridler asks in Wishcasting Wednesday - How would you like to spend some time? Good question for me at this time of year as I usually embark on some course or other for the winter months ahead, and as usual I'm not sure?  I go through  familiar questions, what do I really love and would like to spend time pursuing?  I've got qualifications in Fine Art and my heart is in photography, graphics, printmaking etc. But I'm torn because I'm also interested in Personal Development and have a yearning to share what I've learned so far with others in some way, especially on-line?  So what do I do? How do  I spend some time doing what I want to do, don't know, not sure but one thing I do know is that I need to spend more time puzzling it out? Or will it just come to me?  Do I spend more time meditating upon these ideas??? For other wishcaster wishes visit Jamie Ridler Studios

One for the Road

Off on my travels, not before I say 'here here' to Rebecca's words, ...over at  Haiku my Heart Recuerda mi Corazon