Skip to main content

Haiku my Heart #52 ~ Golden Glow


I saved my golden glow
for darkened days of doubting.
Doubt bows low to light.


More Haiku Poetry 
@
Recuerda mi Corazon 


Comments

carol l mck said…
fantastic photo ~ and wise haiku ~ love it ~namaste, carol (A Creative Harbor) ~ enjoy the weekend ^_^
Priti Lisa said…
A truly wondrous haiku and photo.
I had to read it over a few times, it was that perfectly written.
♥♥♥
Laura said…
beautiful photographed and penned.
peggy gatto said…
Perfect match of words and photo!!!
Lovely!
Annie Jeffries said…
Light will always win the day.
Lea said…
Just lovely in word and image, so grateful for this beauty glow...
This is good, good, good! I am applauding the bowing of doubt to the light! Delightul!


Waiting for the Women
somepinkflowers said…
oh my---->



'''Doubt bows low to light.'''

wowowoooo
this is The Best Sentence
maybe
in
the
whole
wide
world.



welllll,
one of them certainly.

♥
A great peace rushes through me as I look closely at your golden glow photo and read your words.
Marit said…
This is, without a doubt, a beautiful haiku!
Spadoman said…
What wonderful beautiful sentiment. Makes me feel good inside, like a healing thought. You are a beautul soul.

Peace
Anonymous said…
just so beautiful Sue!

x...x
rebecca said…
your haiku infuses me with peace.
may you be the golden glow...may you be the peace.


loving you from afar.
Unknown said…
on of my faves!

beautiful painterly pic, and excellent sentiment.

Popular posts from this blog

Haiku my Heart #42 - Shine on

t'was just a sparkle peeping through the blacks and grey it filled my whole eye .... My daughter's car stands motionless on our drive, she is in hospital with severe stress symptoms. It has been a dark week, yesterday I noticed a sparkle reflecting off of her car through my window. She's been rattling up and down the motorway for the last year everyday to the job she loves and is fighting hard to keep. The car had so many rattles, now fixed by my love, it's washed, polished and resting-up waiting for her return. For more haiku poetry Visit Recuerda mi Corazon

What to Do?

Jamie Ridler asks in Wishcasting Wednesday - How would you like to spend some time? Good question for me at this time of year as I usually embark on some course or other for the winter months ahead, and as usual I'm not sure?  I go through  familiar questions, what do I really love and would like to spend time pursuing?  I've got qualifications in Fine Art and my heart is in photography, graphics, printmaking etc. But I'm torn because I'm also interested in Personal Development and have a yearning to share what I've learned so far with others in some way, especially on-line?  So what do I do? How do  I spend some time doing what I want to do, don't know, not sure but one thing I do know is that I need to spend more time puzzling it out? Or will it just come to me?  Do I spend more time meditating upon these ideas??? For other wishcaster wishes visit Jamie Ridler Studios

One for the Road

Off on my travels, not before I say 'here here' to Rebecca's words, ...over at  Haiku my Heart Recuerda mi Corazon