t'was just a sparkle peeping through the blacks and grey it filled my whole eye .... My daughter's car stands motionless on our drive, she is in hospital with severe stress symptoms. It has been a dark week, yesterday I noticed a sparkle reflecting off of her car through my window. She's been rattling up and down the motorway for the last year everyday to the job she loves and is fighting hard to keep. The car had so many rattles, now fixed by my love, it's washed, polished and resting-up waiting for her return. For more haiku poetry Visit Recuerda mi Corazon
Comments
Beautiful images. Love the minimalist approach and the feminine and masculine counterparts. The figures seem African if I am not mistaken. They are beautiful and the golden glow emanating from the "skirt" is luminous and lovely. For some reason, I didn't think thanksgiving was celebrated in the UK. I am glad that I was mistaken. At any rate my dear, I have a thanksgiving post from yesterday and of course, a haiku today. I hope yours was wonderful.
Peace and Light,
Noelle
haiku on Friday
a handful of syllables
scattered heart to heart
Haiku here and here
thinking of you with great love.
Graceful photos and words Sue. xo