Skip to main content

Remembering....

I'm remembering the ones
close to my heart
always,
but especially for the next few weeks
along with
Rebecca and Stephanie
for
Dia-de-los-Muertos


Comments

GlorV1 said…
I love your photo. We are all remembering and looking forward to the day. Thank you for sharing this wonderful photo.
gma said…
Your photograph is wonderful. The positive and negative images
are perfect for remembering.
I love how you have blended the people you want to remember in one photo. Is this your mom and dad? Who is the child?
Miss Robyn said…
lovely - I love what you have done with the photo!
[and so glad you are back.. hope you had a brilliant time away xo]
Spadoman said…
Unique photo treatment mto say the least. I like the use of heart/art in the phrase. While going to all the blogs, the memories evoked are fabulous. Everyone has a story, they pass it on, it never dies. It is just the flesh that is no longer. I find is soothing and healing to think of it this way. There is no death of the memory.
Thanks you for sharing your loved ones memory with us Ms. Foxy.

Peace
rebecca said…
dear sue,
welcome home from your adventures. i too have been away and am visiting all this morning swept away with the love of family.

i remember this photo and a wonderful story you shared about your mother.i love you.
somepinkflowers said…
~~the art of remembering~~


and


Sharing...

{{both so good
for the Heart }}

Popular posts from this blog

Haiku my Heart #42 - Shine on

t'was just a sparkle peeping through the blacks and grey it filled my whole eye .... My daughter's car stands motionless on our drive, she is in hospital with severe stress symptoms. It has been a dark week, yesterday I noticed a sparkle reflecting off of her car through my window. She's been rattling up and down the motorway for the last year everyday to the job she loves and is fighting hard to keep. The car had so many rattles, now fixed by my love, it's washed, polished and resting-up waiting for her return. For more haiku poetry Visit Recuerda mi Corazon

What to Do?

Jamie Ridler asks in Wishcasting Wednesday - How would you like to spend some time? Good question for me at this time of year as I usually embark on some course or other for the winter months ahead, and as usual I'm not sure?  I go through  familiar questions, what do I really love and would like to spend time pursuing?  I've got qualifications in Fine Art and my heart is in photography, graphics, printmaking etc. But I'm torn because I'm also interested in Personal Development and have a yearning to share what I've learned so far with others in some way, especially on-line?  So what do I do? How do  I spend some time doing what I want to do, don't know, not sure but one thing I do know is that I need to spend more time puzzling it out? Or will it just come to me?  Do I spend more time meditating upon these ideas??? For other wishcaster wishes visit Jamie Ridler Studios

One for the Road

Off on my travels, not before I say 'here here' to Rebecca's words, ...over at  Haiku my Heart Recuerda mi Corazon