Skip to main content

Hello

A friendly street light
illuminates the dark path
as does bright hellos!




Just dropping in dears to say hello to all at Haiku my Heart, everyone in the haiku home, to say you are never far away from my thoughts those of you in the circle of friends in the birthplace of my ongoing love for small words with large meaning.

Have a lovely weekend... love from foxysue

Recuerda mi Corazon

Comments

We need all the illumination we can get from any source. Here's to the Light!
J C said…
Yes, here's to the light. And to you for bringing it to us today.
rebecca said…
dearest,
your return is a bright warm light that lifts my heart. i found you on the last post and did not want anyone to miss your lovely company, so entered you myself. thank you for shining your love light and infusing my soul with hope. so welcome, so needed. xo
Lea said…
Dearest Sue, it is so lovely to have your soft shining light illuminating my grey morning... how grateful am I for this hello and your forever place in this circle that ever ripples out... a big hug to you across the pond... XO
Those halos are the promising protective light.
Anonymous said…
Beautiful!!
Annie Jeffries said…
May day always gets brightet when I brightens someone else's with a hello and a smile. People mostly don't expect it which makes it even better when you see that you've really connected.
rebecca said…
dearest,
welcome december! welcome twelve days of mary love! welcome home friend!
i hope you will join us-on the blog and also on instagram with #twelvedaysofmarylove

holding you in love and light.
xo
Annie Jeffries said…
And here is a bright hello. Nice to find you again, Sue.
Fatima Ahmad said…
Vibez365 is your daily magazine for all the latest news, and informative blogs on hottest topics around the world. We aim to provide the right information to our readers. Keeping in mind the passion, and the interest of our readers we not only focus on bringing you the blogs with the latest information but also, blogs straight from some of the best writers in the world.

Popular posts from this blog

Haiku my Heart #42 - Shine on

t'was just a sparkle peeping through the blacks and grey it filled my whole eye .... My daughter's car stands motionless on our drive, she is in hospital with severe stress symptoms. It has been a dark week, yesterday I noticed a sparkle reflecting off of her car through my window. She's been rattling up and down the motorway for the last year everyday to the job she loves and is fighting hard to keep. The car had so many rattles, now fixed by my love, it's washed, polished and resting-up waiting for her return. For more haiku poetry Visit Recuerda mi Corazon

What to Do?

Jamie Ridler asks in Wishcasting Wednesday - How would you like to spend some time? Good question for me at this time of year as I usually embark on some course or other for the winter months ahead, and as usual I'm not sure?  I go through  familiar questions, what do I really love and would like to spend time pursuing?  I've got qualifications in Fine Art and my heart is in photography, graphics, printmaking etc. But I'm torn because I'm also interested in Personal Development and have a yearning to share what I've learned so far with others in some way, especially on-line?  So what do I do? How do  I spend some time doing what I want to do, don't know, not sure but one thing I do know is that I need to spend more time puzzling it out? Or will it just come to me?  Do I spend more time meditating upon these ideas??? For other wishcaster wishes visit Jamie Ridler Studios

One for the Road

Off on my travels, not before I say 'here here' to Rebecca's words, ...over at  Haiku my Heart Recuerda mi Corazon