Skip to main content

Snuggling up till spring...



Comfy and cosy
feeling all loved up in the
comfort of haiku...



Just a quick line this week but thought I'd mention 'Doris' the storm that hit our shores.  On our walk through the church yard this morning there was quite a bit of damage, mainly to the trees up-rooting one altogether so that's why my Jasper and me are snuggling up till spring...

Happy weekend all haiku lovers...

Haiku my Heart
Recuerda mi Corazon

Comments

I, too, find haiku comforting. Thanks for this delightful little piece!
Lea said…
And what a snuggle this must be! Your comfy haiku wraps around me all the way over here, where the sun is shining before the next storm hits this weekend... thank you dear Sue for snuggling up with us this Friday! XO
carol l mck said…
Definitely a 'snuggle bunny' and sweet haiku ~ Jasper is so cute ~ thanks,

Wishing you a Happy Weekend ~ ^_^
J C said…
Do it!~ Snuggling is the best thing!
gma said…
Haiku and sweet snuggle puppy sounds like bliss to me.
Mark said…
A warm haiku for a chilly morning!
Gillena Cox said…
Happy haiku days to you

much love...
rebecca said…
life is always sweeter and cozier when you are here in the haiku circle! thank you my dear friend across the sea. i feel your warm hold and light -so grateful for your help these still dark days.
xo
Fatima Ahmad said…
Vibez365 is your daily magazine for all the latest news, and informative blogs on hottest topics around the world. We aim to provide the right information to our readers. Keeping in mind the passion, and the interest of our readers we not only focus on bringing you the blogs with the latest information but also, blogs straight from some of the best writers in the world.

Popular posts from this blog

Haiku my Heart #42 - Shine on

t'was just a sparkle peeping through the blacks and grey it filled my whole eye .... My daughter's car stands motionless on our drive, she is in hospital with severe stress symptoms. It has been a dark week, yesterday I noticed a sparkle reflecting off of her car through my window. She's been rattling up and down the motorway for the last year everyday to the job she loves and is fighting hard to keep. The car had so many rattles, now fixed by my love, it's washed, polished and resting-up waiting for her return. For more haiku poetry Visit Recuerda mi Corazon

What to Do?

Jamie Ridler asks in Wishcasting Wednesday - How would you like to spend some time? Good question for me at this time of year as I usually embark on some course or other for the winter months ahead, and as usual I'm not sure?  I go through  familiar questions, what do I really love and would like to spend time pursuing?  I've got qualifications in Fine Art and my heart is in photography, graphics, printmaking etc. But I'm torn because I'm also interested in Personal Development and have a yearning to share what I've learned so far with others in some way, especially on-line?  So what do I do? How do  I spend some time doing what I want to do, don't know, not sure but one thing I do know is that I need to spend more time puzzling it out? Or will it just come to me?  Do I spend more time meditating upon these ideas??? For other wishcaster wishes visit Jamie Ridler Studios

One for the Road

Off on my travels, not before I say 'here here' to Rebecca's words, ...over at  Haiku my Heart Recuerda mi Corazon