Skip to main content

Life is Huge Break a few Rules

You may have noticed a little swirling going on in my latest posts!
I had forgotten about the spiraling tool in fotoflexer ~ distort!
But yes if fits my mood a kind of swirling..

Most days I am given over to the grief
BUT
TODAY I notice a little lightness, nay
JOY
when tapping the keys!
I am not sure where all of this is leading me but I am
TAKING
HEART
KNOWING the journey continues with
MY LOVE, he is
INTERWOVEN throughout my very
BEING
AND
I am grateful for this
ONE
BEAUTIFUL but sometimes brutally bewildering
LIFE!
and yes, I make no apologies for using capitals!

This
is 
Huge!

Break
a
few 
Rules!

Comments

I celebrate your JOY today! :)
and your art piece too...

I was thinking today that LIFE is a journey of experiences - joy and grief, frustration and peace, sorrow and happiness, all interwoven. And that existence is a *temporary* assignment. We are all somehow interwoven, whether on this plane of existence or another. There is no separation. This seems to give the Heart wings :)
Cat said…
love love love
yes
lets break a few rules!!!!

love and light

Popular posts from this blog

Haiku my Heart #42 - Shine on

t'was just a sparkle peeping through the blacks and grey it filled my whole eye .... My daughter's car stands motionless on our drive, she is in hospital with severe stress symptoms. It has been a dark week, yesterday I noticed a sparkle reflecting off of her car through my window. She's been rattling up and down the motorway for the last year everyday to the job she loves and is fighting hard to keep. The car had so many rattles, now fixed by my love, it's washed, polished and resting-up waiting for her return. For more haiku poetry Visit Recuerda mi Corazon

What to Do?

Jamie Ridler asks in Wishcasting Wednesday - How would you like to spend some time? Good question for me at this time of year as I usually embark on some course or other for the winter months ahead, and as usual I'm not sure?  I go through  familiar questions, what do I really love and would like to spend time pursuing?  I've got qualifications in Fine Art and my heart is in photography, graphics, printmaking etc. But I'm torn because I'm also interested in Personal Development and have a yearning to share what I've learned so far with others in some way, especially on-line?  So what do I do? How do  I spend some time doing what I want to do, don't know, not sure but one thing I do know is that I need to spend more time puzzling it out? Or will it just come to me?  Do I spend more time meditating upon these ideas??? For other wishcaster wishes visit Jamie Ridler Studios

One for the Road

Off on my travels, not before I say 'here here' to Rebecca's words, ...over at  Haiku my Heart Recuerda mi Corazon