Skip to main content

The Shortest Day

On the shortest day,
I'm sending the longest love,
to Haiku-ing Hearts



Oh! and a very Happy New Year.... Late for the post but sending anyway to ;~)

Haiku my Heart
Recuerda mi Corazon

Also to all my other lovely bloggy friends.....x

Comments

Gillena Cox said…
Have a nice Saturday;
Happy Holidays;
Please stop by my blog Dec 25th - Jan 5th for 'The Twelve Days of Christmas, 6th year celebration

much love...
Lea said…
Dear Sue, Your long love reaches all the way over here and wraps around my heart. I so love sharing these small words with you and what matters to our hearts in bloglandia. Wishing you all the best for this coming holiday, may their be peace, joy, and lots of love. XO
May you celebrate the Light within your Heart that ever shines! I can see it from here! :) lol
J C said…
What a sweet, thoughtful Haiku. Back at you. xo
rebecca said…
my darling sue,
i find myself imagining you right beside me in the gathering light.
i love you beyond measure.
xoxoxo
Anonymous said…
Sue,
Hoping you had a wonderful Christmas and sending you light and love for the coming New Year!!!
x..x

Popular posts from this blog

Haiku my Heart #42 - Shine on

t'was just a sparkle peeping through the blacks and grey it filled my whole eye .... My daughter's car stands motionless on our drive, she is in hospital with severe stress symptoms. It has been a dark week, yesterday I noticed a sparkle reflecting off of her car through my window. She's been rattling up and down the motorway for the last year everyday to the job she loves and is fighting hard to keep. The car had so many rattles, now fixed by my love, it's washed, polished and resting-up waiting for her return. For more haiku poetry Visit Recuerda mi Corazon

What to Do?

Jamie Ridler asks in Wishcasting Wednesday - How would you like to spend some time? Good question for me at this time of year as I usually embark on some course or other for the winter months ahead, and as usual I'm not sure?  I go through  familiar questions, what do I really love and would like to spend time pursuing?  I've got qualifications in Fine Art and my heart is in photography, graphics, printmaking etc. But I'm torn because I'm also interested in Personal Development and have a yearning to share what I've learned so far with others in some way, especially on-line?  So what do I do? How do  I spend some time doing what I want to do, don't know, not sure but one thing I do know is that I need to spend more time puzzling it out? Or will it just come to me?  Do I spend more time meditating upon these ideas??? For other wishcaster wishes visit Jamie Ridler Studios

One for the Road

Off on my travels, not before I say 'here here' to Rebecca's words, ...over at  Haiku my Heart Recuerda mi Corazon