Skip to main content

Truly Grateful


For what I received
I am most truly grateful
Haiku Forever!

Checking back I realise it is now over
two years since I posted my first haiku.
It has been a wonderful journey,
one that has brought richness
and wonder to my Fridays.

Meeting new creative minded
individuals has been a 
blessing for which I am
Truly Thankful.

Also grateful to the inspirational Rebecca who lovingly provides a place for us to gather. xxx


                                                                                                                                    Quote from Rumi 
Linking with
Haiku my Heart
Recuerda mi Corazon



Comments

Lea said…
Lovely, this realization and your beautiful haiku... how these tiny words touch our hearts... I love that Rumi quote, I really do...
Anonymous said…
I too am thankful for the expression I have found in haiku and most especially for finding Haiku My Heart! I look forward to gathering here!
Anonymous said…
It is wonderful to do what you love and share that appreciation with others who love to do it to!!
~Dawn
Grace said…
A blessing indeed ~

Have a good weekend ~
gma said…
dearest Sue
Haiku is both bliss and blessing.
So glad you are here.
Anonymous said…
It has been a wonderful journey...these Fridays together.
So happy that Rebecca has connected us all.
x....x
Mark said…
I wonder what would happen if everyone practiced such gratitude as this.

Birches Haiku
carol l mck said…
magnificent post ~ and an attitude of gratitude changes one's life ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^
rebecca said…
my darling sue,

truly your place in my heart in the hearts of others knows no bounds. you are a sweet flower willing to generously unfold your beauty through all seasons.
thank you for your loyalty for haiku my heart.
you all make fridays such a gift of belonging!

xoxoxoxoxxo
Miss Robyn said…
I cannot create haiku.. it just doesn't happen for me.. but I am blessed and grateful that our paths have crossed.. I sit in a little cottage in Devon.. while it rains outside. life is perfect xo
Cat said…
♥♥♥
as i read the comments
everything has been said
so i send you love and light
my dear Sue
you are a treasure

Love and Light
Introverted Art said…
Foxy, this is so true... we learn so much from everyone who crosses our paths if we only look carefully enough.

Popular posts from this blog

Haiku my Heart #42 - Shine on

t'was just a sparkle peeping through the blacks and grey it filled my whole eye .... My daughter's car stands motionless on our drive, she is in hospital with severe stress symptoms. It has been a dark week, yesterday I noticed a sparkle reflecting off of her car through my window. She's been rattling up and down the motorway for the last year everyday to the job she loves and is fighting hard to keep. The car had so many rattles, now fixed by my love, it's washed, polished and resting-up waiting for her return. For more haiku poetry Visit Recuerda mi Corazon

What to Do?

Jamie Ridler asks in Wishcasting Wednesday - How would you like to spend some time? Good question for me at this time of year as I usually embark on some course or other for the winter months ahead, and as usual I'm not sure?  I go through  familiar questions, what do I really love and would like to spend time pursuing?  I've got qualifications in Fine Art and my heart is in photography, graphics, printmaking etc. But I'm torn because I'm also interested in Personal Development and have a yearning to share what I've learned so far with others in some way, especially on-line?  So what do I do? How do  I spend some time doing what I want to do, don't know, not sure but one thing I do know is that I need to spend more time puzzling it out? Or will it just come to me?  Do I spend more time meditating upon these ideas??? For other wishcaster wishes visit Jamie Ridler Studios

One for the Road

Off on my travels, not before I say 'here here' to Rebecca's words, ...over at  Haiku my Heart Recuerda mi Corazon