Meanings ~ August 01, 2012 * * * * soft gentle promises of life love hope faith & beautiful seeds of connection Do you see them too? I'm going away for a few days in our sweet old camper 'Celeste' (meaning heavenly) because she always takes us to heavenly places! Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Introverted Art said… absolutely stunning. The image is magical. Cat said… yes yes yesso beautifulconnectionsso precious....enjoy your time awaymay it be as magical as the image posted herelove and light Annie Jeffries said… This image startled me at first, fooling me that I was seeing something else. Then I looked again. Much better at second glance. Anonymous said… beautiful photo...enjoy your adventure!
Comments
so beautiful
connections
so precious....
enjoy your time away
may it be as magical as the image posted here
love and light