Skip to main content

Waiting....

That's it, 
after months in the making
the final details ~
 shawl fringing trimmed, washed and aired,
waiting with the nursing chair
that has been lovingly upholstered by Grandpa Fox 
for the fox-cub, mum & dad.

 We've been told it will definitely be in use this time next week!

Comments

Miss Robyn said…
how exciting! thinking of you all xoxo
a shawl is such a sacred gift x
Unknown said…
Fox Cub mum to be would like to thank FoxySue and Jo for all the hours spent on these lovely creations. How lucky we all are. Lots of love from Karen. xxx
somepinkflowers said…
just checking in
on shawl
& baby
!!

thanks goodness
one is DONE!


{{chair is dreamy;
hoping to see
Someone sitting there
with
a New Being
soon }}
Introverted Art said…
oh my, how exciting!!!!!! The shawl is beautiful.

Popular posts from this blog

Haiku my Heart #42 - Shine on

t'was just a sparkle peeping through the blacks and grey it filled my whole eye .... My daughter's car stands motionless on our drive, she is in hospital with severe stress symptoms. It has been a dark week, yesterday I noticed a sparkle reflecting off of her car through my window. She's been rattling up and down the motorway for the last year everyday to the job she loves and is fighting hard to keep. The car had so many rattles, now fixed by my love, it's washed, polished and resting-up waiting for her return. For more haiku poetry Visit Recuerda mi Corazon

What to Do?

Jamie Ridler asks in Wishcasting Wednesday - How would you like to spend some time? Good question for me at this time of year as I usually embark on some course or other for the winter months ahead, and as usual I'm not sure?  I go through  familiar questions, what do I really love and would like to spend time pursuing?  I've got qualifications in Fine Art and my heart is in photography, graphics, printmaking etc. But I'm torn because I'm also interested in Personal Development and have a yearning to share what I've learned so far with others in some way, especially on-line?  So what do I do? How do  I spend some time doing what I want to do, don't know, not sure but one thing I do know is that I need to spend more time puzzling it out? Or will it just come to me?  Do I spend more time meditating upon these ideas??? For other wishcaster wishes visit Jamie Ridler Studios

One for the Road

Off on my travels, not before I say 'here here' to Rebecca's words, ...over at  Haiku my Heart Recuerda mi Corazon