Skip to main content

Pat-a-Cake

Pat a cake, pat a cake,
a present from Queen of the Heavens,
quickly savour the moments
before she drenches them with rain drops,
 washes them away!

More JOY over at


Comments

Unknown said…
oh how sweet they look!

we heard there was snow even in the midlands. wow.
here we have got the tail-end of it in the form of cloudy skies and a chill in the air.
Unknown said…
How wonderful for a bit of snow.
(for me it's perfect when it doesn't last for very long...I'm not a "snow" person)
Glad you got a taste of it,
even if the rains quickly took it.
Meri said…
Little snow cakes! I think I'll sip my cup of tea and be thankful I'm indoors and cozy.
Unknown said…
That was a most amazing photo. Had to read the comments to realize what they were. What a joy to share with you today. Blessings
QMM

Popular posts from this blog

Haiku my Heart #42 - Shine on

t'was just a sparkle peeping through the blacks and grey it filled my whole eye .... My daughter's car stands motionless on our drive, she is in hospital with severe stress symptoms. It has been a dark week, yesterday I noticed a sparkle reflecting off of her car through my window. She's been rattling up and down the motorway for the last year everyday to the job she loves and is fighting hard to keep. The car had so many rattles, now fixed by my love, it's washed, polished and resting-up waiting for her return. For more haiku poetry Visit Recuerda mi Corazon

What to Do?

Jamie Ridler asks in Wishcasting Wednesday - How would you like to spend some time? Good question for me at this time of year as I usually embark on some course or other for the winter months ahead, and as usual I'm not sure?  I go through  familiar questions, what do I really love and would like to spend time pursuing?  I've got qualifications in Fine Art and my heart is in photography, graphics, printmaking etc. But I'm torn because I'm also interested in Personal Development and have a yearning to share what I've learned so far with others in some way, especially on-line?  So what do I do? How do  I spend some time doing what I want to do, don't know, not sure but one thing I do know is that I need to spend more time puzzling it out? Or will it just come to me?  Do I spend more time meditating upon these ideas??? For other wishcaster wishes visit Jamie Ridler Studios

One for the Road

Off on my travels, not before I say 'here here' to Rebecca's words, ...over at  Haiku my Heart Recuerda mi Corazon