Skip to main content

Haiku my Heart #38 ~ Sgraffito-ing

Crazy mixed up world,
there is nothing else for it, 
eat, drink, be merry
 or engage in a little sgraffito 
 new dance? something like that ~ check it out!
or 
check out other hearty posts
@

Comments

Leslie said…
oh la la! a little toulouse-lautrec with my morning tea :)

and i absolutely ADORE your new header...
Nanka said…
Beautiful cancan dancers in such mild colors!! Troupe de Mlle Elegantine ?? Love your art work!!
Dawn Elliott said…
I love your work - and the motto expressed today. I'm already merry, have just finished my green chile stew, and plan to have a drink with a girlfriend this evening! YES!
Anonymous said…
Love LOVE the texture of this work!!

dance on...
Spadoman said…
Did you scratch that! It is awesome to say the least.

Peace
rebecca said…
dear sue,

you have my heart and eyes dancing! lovely so lovely...
as are you!
Unknown said…
ha! wonderful sgraffito, how fun. thank you!

have a wonderfully merry weekend.
Carola Bartz said…
Are we doing the Cancan?? Great texture!
Oh my goodness! I want to know how to do this? It is absolutely lovely. Yes, it does look like Toulouse Lautrec, or perhaps a Degas? I love the colors and the gaiety of it all. Fantastic work, Sue! Thanks for sharing something so fun and unique!
Noelle x
Marit said…
Wowzah! What a beautiful piece of artwork... is it embroidery? It even looks like the old technique 'lace making' (don't know the english word for this technique) Awesome!

Popular posts from this blog

Haiku my Heart #42 - Shine on

t'was just a sparkle peeping through the blacks and grey it filled my whole eye .... My daughter's car stands motionless on our drive, she is in hospital with severe stress symptoms. It has been a dark week, yesterday I noticed a sparkle reflecting off of her car through my window. She's been rattling up and down the motorway for the last year everyday to the job she loves and is fighting hard to keep. The car had so many rattles, now fixed by my love, it's washed, polished and resting-up waiting for her return. For more haiku poetry Visit Recuerda mi Corazon

What to Do?

Jamie Ridler asks in Wishcasting Wednesday - How would you like to spend some time? Good question for me at this time of year as I usually embark on some course or other for the winter months ahead, and as usual I'm not sure?  I go through  familiar questions, what do I really love and would like to spend time pursuing?  I've got qualifications in Fine Art and my heart is in photography, graphics, printmaking etc. But I'm torn because I'm also interested in Personal Development and have a yearning to share what I've learned so far with others in some way, especially on-line?  So what do I do? How do  I spend some time doing what I want to do, don't know, not sure but one thing I do know is that I need to spend more time puzzling it out? Or will it just come to me?  Do I spend more time meditating upon these ideas??? For other wishcaster wishes visit Jamie Ridler Studios

One for the Road

Off on my travels, not before I say 'here here' to Rebecca's words, ...over at  Haiku my Heart Recuerda mi Corazon