Skip to main content

Can't Help Playing with Light




Just a little rider to this post on how my new season look was created:

Banner

  • Five images were selected with similar hue and shade, resized to fit the banner area 830 x 300 pixels approx.
  • Using Corel Photopaint software I skewed some of the images, adding perspective so they appear to come forward, after feathering I grouped them horizontally on the top of a base image.
  • Skewed text was added as the final layer.
  • The template was changed in Blogger using Simple template and anzeletti. template image. 
  • I customised the look to suit the new autumn colours using the 'Advanced Settings', for anyone who hasn't tried, this is straight forward.

Images

  1. Was captured using the macro button on my camera, the lens was pressed against a candle holder with see through glass decoration towards the light.
  2. Morning sun on area of water on my slate window ledge with reflection of blue glass vase.

Comments

rebecca said…
please tell all!
how did you do that???

you take me places so delicious!
foxysue said…
Thank you so much Rebecca for your lovely comment. I have added some info just for you:)x
rebecca said…
generous. you are generous.
will you hold my hand when i actually try to navigate this foreign realm??

actually this week i am sticking to something much more simplistic ...paper!

i hope you will accept my invitation...(posted on my blog today) to create a post for sept. 30
about PAPER!

xoxoxox,
rebecca

Popular posts from this blog

Haiku my Heart #42 - Shine on

t'was just a sparkle peeping through the blacks and grey it filled my whole eye .... My daughter's car stands motionless on our drive, she is in hospital with severe stress symptoms. It has been a dark week, yesterday I noticed a sparkle reflecting off of her car through my window. She's been rattling up and down the motorway for the last year everyday to the job she loves and is fighting hard to keep. The car had so many rattles, now fixed by my love, it's washed, polished and resting-up waiting for her return. For more haiku poetry Visit Recuerda mi Corazon

What to Do?

Jamie Ridler asks in Wishcasting Wednesday - How would you like to spend some time? Good question for me at this time of year as I usually embark on some course or other for the winter months ahead, and as usual I'm not sure?  I go through  familiar questions, what do I really love and would like to spend time pursuing?  I've got qualifications in Fine Art and my heart is in photography, graphics, printmaking etc. But I'm torn because I'm also interested in Personal Development and have a yearning to share what I've learned so far with others in some way, especially on-line?  So what do I do? How do  I spend some time doing what I want to do, don't know, not sure but one thing I do know is that I need to spend more time puzzling it out? Or will it just come to me?  Do I spend more time meditating upon these ideas??? For other wishcaster wishes visit Jamie Ridler Studios

One for the Road

Off on my travels, not before I say 'here here' to Rebecca's words, ...over at  Haiku my Heart Recuerda mi Corazon