Skip to main content

Spirit won't Settle

Essence of now ~
Feelings welling up, full on the beauty of being,
being in a place so loved,
remembering...

Misty mountains rising from soft sands,
swirling imprints of ocean's mighty stride reflecting ambient light,
bouncing off shore's dusky surface, inviting like a lucid dream...

T'was said travel can "sign one up for evolution",
there's been an evolution of sorts, an awakening...

Spirit won't settle, she's restless within,
needs to return...


Comments

Anonymous said…
Beautiful words Sue, many spirits are unsettled it seems. Thank you so much for your sweet words about my Lady of the Milagros.
x...x
Ahhhh - wonderful photo of the Sea, calling to your Spirit to return, to come "Home", to awaken... Lovely metaphor for the spiritual journey! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Haiku my Heart #42 - Shine on

t'was just a sparkle peeping through the blacks and grey it filled my whole eye .... My daughter's car stands motionless on our drive, she is in hospital with severe stress symptoms. It has been a dark week, yesterday I noticed a sparkle reflecting off of her car through my window. She's been rattling up and down the motorway for the last year everyday to the job she loves and is fighting hard to keep. The car had so many rattles, now fixed by my love, it's washed, polished and resting-up waiting for her return. For more haiku poetry Visit Recuerda mi Corazon

What to Do?

Jamie Ridler asks in Wishcasting Wednesday - How would you like to spend some time? Good question for me at this time of year as I usually embark on some course or other for the winter months ahead, and as usual I'm not sure?  I go through  familiar questions, what do I really love and would like to spend time pursuing?  I've got qualifications in Fine Art and my heart is in photography, graphics, printmaking etc. But I'm torn because I'm also interested in Personal Development and have a yearning to share what I've learned so far with others in some way, especially on-line?  So what do I do? How do  I spend some time doing what I want to do, don't know, not sure but one thing I do know is that I need to spend more time puzzling it out? Or will it just come to me?  Do I spend more time meditating upon these ideas??? For other wishcaster wishes visit Jamie Ridler Studios

One for the Road

Off on my travels, not before I say 'here here' to Rebecca's words, ...over at  Haiku my Heart Recuerda mi Corazon