Skip to main content

Creating a photo story with Meaning & Metaphor

Photo Stories with Meaning and Metaphor:

.
."All I need is a sign to get behind the sun and cast my weight",
.
these lyrics were on my mind....
and so these images started firing my imagination!

and all of a sudden I'm seeing suns

and birds...
and ~>
'Voila' 
Like a bird "I am able to fly behind the sun and cast my weight",
I am energized to create, to add meaning to my photographs, turn them into stories!
It's amazing how a little photo therapy can brighten your day...
For the unenlightened - here's how you can do this very simple digital doodle in a few clicks: 
.
Browse your image file for an appropriate image, the more abstract the better!
.
Look at the images see if one speaks to you, imagine what you can see in there, look for shapes.
.
Now make a simple stick drawing using Windows 7 Paint (or other) on the top of your photo.
.
Save to your file under another name
..
Click on  fotoflexer here
.
Click on Upload Photo
.
Click Upload photo from your computer
.
Double click on your saved image
.
When image arrives click on the white surrounding the image to clarify 
.
Click animations
..
Click animated stickers
.
Click on your sun


Click on add sticker then play around with it...have fun, click on the sun again and see if you can fill it with hearts !
.
Last click save/save to my computer.

Be sure to let me know if you had a go
and if I can help with anything
you could email me too.....x 

I'm going to be posting more on how to create photo stories that have meaning and metaphor, you could too!


Comments

Love your images - especially all the gold light. And thank you for the instructions! Will have to give it a try sometime soon... I love photos with meaning and metaphor :)

Popular posts from this blog

Continuum

A Continuum ~> continual sequence of ~> elemental change ~> By far this is the most difficult post written by myself, ever. I have not visited this place for sometime... I have been 'lying low' as an old friend used to put it, not low through depression or anything like that but since my love passed away parts of my known world have passed too. I have difficulty recognizing the landscape around me, I'm lying low so that I can absorb some of the new terrain. I am still quite dizzy, it's going to take some time... Much of what I wrote about here in this space would involve a brief glimpse of 'my love' and our life together. I had thought of closing 'Finding my Bliss', for a pivotal part of everything this blog has stood for seemed on the surface of things to be missing! But as the days have come and gone I am beginning to look at things in a different light and although I am grieving for my love I find I am l feeling his prese

Haiku my Heart #31 ~ Let's Party!

icing on the cake a sprinkling of honey dust Haiku Heart's Party  Congratulations Dear Rebecca  One year of Sweet Delights! Visit  Recuerda mi Corazon

I’m here again!

This is just a little test, I’m missing bloglandia!