Skip to main content

When the Student is Ready...

Gosh!

They say when the 'student is ready to learn the teacher appears!


I'm feeling the scales fall off of my eyes,
I asked for clarity after my centering prayer of love,  * found here*
and I am so happy to say my prayers are being answered...
I will be expanding on this in the days to come, the
power of prayer (however that shapes for you),
along with my personal experience and lesson learning.
I'm feeling a little stunned right now,
I need to ponder this further, and the full significance,
it is That Powerful!

But for now with regard to what I have just said about scales
I would like to draw your attention to the image above.
When I edit my images a few always speak to me, I save the ones that do.
Very often I'm not sure why they call to me but I trust and,
sure enough the story to match the image will arise!
This is my intuitive gift, although it is there for all,
not just unique to me. I will be expanding on
this in the days to come,
how we can use our images for therapy,
personal story telling and more!

I recently had the privilege of posting as a guest about my love of photography
on the wonderful blog of Patricia at ~>   A Photographic Sage
If you would like an insight into the subjects I will be touching on in the future please visit her blog.
Patricia is a prolific poster, with volumes of information on an alternative view to photography.


Comments

Your "power of prayer" experience sounds intriguing... Can hardly wait to hear more! :)
Introverted Art said…
wow Sue... so powerful.
Unknown said…
Sue,
I anxiously await more on how this powerful practice has affected your life and what exciting things you have in store!! I read your wonderful interview...so wonderful to get to know you on a deeper level as you reveal the process behind your amazing imagery.

i will be traveling for 2 weeks in Cuba and Mexico and will have very limited internet access...will return to the blog world the week of Jan 27!!!
x...x

Popular posts from this blog

Continuum

A Continuum ~> continual sequence of ~> elemental change ~> By far this is the most difficult post written by myself, ever. I have not visited this place for sometime... I have been 'lying low' as an old friend used to put it, not low through depression or anything like that but since my love passed away parts of my known world have passed too. I have difficulty recognizing the landscape around me, I'm lying low so that I can absorb some of the new terrain. I am still quite dizzy, it's going to take some time... Much of what I wrote about here in this space would involve a brief glimpse of 'my love' and our life together. I had thought of closing 'Finding my Bliss', for a pivotal part of everything this blog has stood for seemed on the surface of things to be missing! But as the days have come and gone I am beginning to look at things in a different light and although I am grieving for my love I find I am l feeling his prese

Haiku my Heart #31 ~ Let's Party!

icing on the cake a sprinkling of honey dust Haiku Heart's Party  Congratulations Dear Rebecca  One year of Sweet Delights! Visit  Recuerda mi Corazon

I’m here again!

This is just a little test, I’m missing bloglandia!