Finding my Bliss

Tuesday, 7 January 2014

When the Student is Ready...

Gosh!

They say when the 'student is ready to learn the teacher appears!


I'm feeling the scales fall off of my eyes,
I asked for clarity after my centering prayer of love,  * found here*
and I am so happy to say my prayers are being answered...
I will be expanding on this in the days to come, the
power of prayer (however that shapes for you),
along with my personal experience and lesson learning.
I'm feeling a little stunned right now,
I need to ponder this further, and the full significance,
it is That Powerful!

But for now with regard to what I have just said about scales
I would like to draw your attention to the image above.
When I edit my images a few always speak to me, I save the ones that do.
Very often I'm not sure why they call to me but I trust and,
sure enough the story to match the image will arise!
This is my intuitive gift, although it is there for all,
not just unique to me. I will be expanding on
this in the days to come,
how we can use our images for therapy,
personal story telling and more!

I recently had the privilege of posting as a guest about my love of photography
on the wonderful blog of Patricia at ~>   A Photographic Sage
If you would like an insight into the subjects I will be touching on in the future please visit her blog.
Patricia is a prolific poster, with volumes of information on an alternative view to photography.


3 comments:

Mystic Meandering said...

Your "power of prayer" experience sounds intriguing... Can hardly wait to hear more! :)

Introverted Art said...

wow Sue... so powerful.

Stephanie said...

Sue,
I anxiously await more on how this powerful practice has affected your life and what exciting things you have in store!! I read your wonderful interview...so wonderful to get to know you on a deeper level as you reveal the process behind your amazing imagery.

i will be traveling for 2 weeks in Cuba and Mexico and will have very limited internet access...will return to the blog world the week of Jan 27!!!
x...x