Skip to main content

Her Legacy

Seems strange that on the week I decided at last
to re-glue 'My Book of Belief', posted about here
 'Coming Unstuck'
That the person who inspired me to make
this book passed away.


It also seems strange that I should at
the same time be reading another of her motivational books
'End the Struggle and Dance with Life.

There have been many women who have inspired me here on-line and in book-form,
Susan Jeffers being one. She is renowned world-wide for the up-beat way she deals
with life's emotional struggles, bringing bite-size chunks of practical wisdom to
the fore.

One reason why her work appeals to me is that from what I read she did not pretend to 'know'
or speculate about the big questions in life such as 'where we came from',
'why we are here', or 'where we will go', in-fact like me, she took refuge and rest in the 'don't know'
but at the same time enthused about the Grand-Design of it all.

Susan has helped me enormously as well as many others worldwide, her work is now a legacy for those in need and for anyone interested in personal development.

RIP Susan Jeffers, October 7 1942 - October 27 2012.

Susan Jeffers.com


Linking with
Postcards from Paradise
Recuerda mi Corazon

Comments

gma said…
Her wisdom lives on in hearts and minds and books like yours she has inspired.
xx
LOVE
Meri said…
Your post contains such sweetness. Thanks for sharing this tribute.
Annie Jeffries said…
A life very well lived is a life filled with achievements and she inspired so many to their own.
carol l mckenna said…
Wonderful post ~ very heartfelt and informative ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^
Introverted Art said…
This is what I have been finding most wonderful about the net...all these wonderful women who inspire me everyday.
rebecca said…
i love you dear sue. thank you for being here with your beauty and light welcoming me home. thank you for speaking out for the connection of so many hearts who may never meet, and the power of inspiration and love that crosses all barriers.
i am so grateful for your place in my heart.
Cat said…
standing with you as your grief this end of life..
loving your tribute to an amazing women♥

love and light
Irene Rafael said…
i was not familiar with the work of susan jeffers. you have opened my eyes to this lovely being. she has left a beautiful legacy and is a loss for many.
Unknown said…
Sue,
I did not know of Susan's work, she sounds like a wise woman and yes left us all quite a legacy.

so sorry for the loss of your friend and mentor.
x..x
Unknown said…
Sue,
I did not know of Susan's work, she sounds like a wise woman and yes left us all quite a legacy.

so sorry for the loss of your friend and mentor.
x..x
somepinkflowers said…
sad
sad news
you share here, sue

look how
now
you have helped
share her message
in your fine tribute ...


i go now
to investigate
more...


{{ thinking of you
with your tender*heart }}

suzanne said…
thank you for sharing her work - a lovely tribute. visiting you here is a glimmer from a warm and welcoming candle read to illuminate a conversation with friends. thank you for all you share here sue. xx

Popular posts from this blog

Continuum

A Continuum ~> continual sequence of ~> elemental change ~> By far this is the most difficult post written by myself, ever. I have not visited this place for sometime... I have been 'lying low' as an old friend used to put it, not low through depression or anything like that but since my love passed away parts of my known world have passed too. I have difficulty recognizing the landscape around me, I'm lying low so that I can absorb some of the new terrain. I am still quite dizzy, it's going to take some time... Much of what I wrote about here in this space would involve a brief glimpse of 'my love' and our life together. I had thought of closing 'Finding my Bliss', for a pivotal part of everything this blog has stood for seemed on the surface of things to be missing! But as the days have come and gone I am beginning to look at things in a different light and although I am grieving for my love I find I am l feeling his prese

Haiku my Heart #31 ~ Let's Party!

icing on the cake a sprinkling of honey dust Haiku Heart's Party  Congratulations Dear Rebecca  One year of Sweet Delights! Visit  Recuerda mi Corazon

I’m here again!

This is just a little test, I’m missing bloglandia!