Finding my Bliss

Friday, 23 November 2012

Truly Grateful


For what I received
I am most truly grateful
Haiku Forever!

Checking back I realise it is now over
two years since I posted my first haiku.
It has been a wonderful journey,
one that has brought richness
and wonder to my Fridays.

Meeting new creative minded
individuals has been a 
blessing for which I am
Truly Thankful.

Also grateful to the inspirational Rebecca who lovingly provides a place for us to gather. xxx


                                                                                                                                    Quote from Rumi 
Linking with
Haiku my Heart
Recuerda mi Corazon



13 comments:

Lea said...

Lovely, this realization and your beautiful haiku... how these tiny words touch our hearts... I love that Rumi quote, I really do...

wabisabipoet said...

I too am thankful for the expression I have found in haiku and most especially for finding Haiku My Heart! I look forward to gathering here!

girlunwinding said...

It is wonderful to do what you love and share that appreciation with others who love to do it to!!
~Dawn

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Haiku forever. Amen!

Desert Monk

Grace said...

A blessing indeed ~

Have a good weekend ~

gma said...

dearest Sue
Haiku is both bliss and blessing.
So glad you are here.

Stephanie said...

It has been a wonderful journey...these Fridays together.
So happy that Rebecca has connected us all.
x....x

Mark M. Redfearn said...

I wonder what would happen if everyone practiced such gratitude as this.

Birches Haiku

ArtMuseDog and Carol said...

magnificent post ~ and an attitude of gratitude changes one's life ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^

rebecca said...

my darling sue,

truly your place in my heart in the hearts of others knows no bounds. you are a sweet flower willing to generously unfold your beauty through all seasons.
thank you for your loyalty for haiku my heart.
you all make fridays such a gift of belonging!

xoxoxoxoxxo

Miss Robyn said...

I cannot create haiku.. it just doesn't happen for me.. but I am blessed and grateful that our paths have crossed.. I sit in a little cottage in Devon.. while it rains outside. life is perfect xo

Cat said...

♥♥♥
as i read the comments
everything has been said
so i send you love and light
my dear Sue
you are a treasure

Love and Light

Introverted Art said...

Foxy, this is so true... we learn so much from everyone who crosses our paths if we only look carefully enough.