Finding my Bliss

Sunday, 17 June 2012

Who am I?

self - portrait, expression.

Who am I?
I have waited quite some time to fathom this out!
Whilst waiting I never felt happy with my 'cold clinical profile',
I always felt the need to express myself more fully than a form permits!
I wanted to be known by the feel of an image, or the mood words evoke......
I created a self-portrait of words and images as the expression of my soul......
My portrait, I feel reveals some fragments that make up this person.....
but perhaps not the entire complexity? 
Go see ~> click my heart on the side ~> 

Linking with Postcards from Paradise
Recuerda mi Corazon 

3 comments:

ArtMuseDog and Carol said...

Wow ~ amazing photography ~ 'all the answers lie within' ~ thanks, ^_^ (A Creative Harbor)

Unknown said...

such a beautiful photo -

rebecca said...

dear sue,
you have captured the essence of beautiful soulful you. so dreamlike and ethereal, so blooming and true.
i treasure all of you.