Finding my Bliss

Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Today I ... Gentleness behind the Lens

Today I'm feeling a bit fragile and lacking energy... this feeling is not new to me,
an old bed partner you might say, for sometimes that's where I retreat.


I have been asked in the past if I suffer with ME...
I don't think so but as long as I remember energy has always been lacking
especially after some event like last weekend ~ our female communal birthday party.

So I need a soft spot to linger and just Be with it, knowing it's just a wave from my ocean of being.
What helps is to gently let-go of any expectations of myself, go where the pace is slow, grounded and
loving, to me that's where my camera is, I can enter another world behind the lens.

A world that supports, nourishes and feeds my spirit like no other... today I'm finding a gentleness behind the lens tomorrow it will be something other... but always behind the lens it is my way of expressing,
my art.


4 comments:

Monica G. M said...

it makes me happy, for you, that you have a place to go to. it's everything isn't it?

Mystic Meandering said...

And I love your view from behind the lens! - your photography art. Yes, it's just a wave in the Ocean of Being... :)

Introverted Art said...

this is such a peculiar thing to ask someone, if you suffer with you. I never even heard something like this... but I know that feeling Sue...oh do I know it.

suzanne said...

may you find peace behind your lens today, sue, i understand that feeling.