Finding my Bliss

Tuesday, 10 September 2013

Spirit at Ease

Essence of now ~
Spirit has settled somewhat,
back to the here and now in this little cobbled-up cottage,
waiting upon winds of change to lead the way, to intuit the path that only she knows...
I must not set an agenda for travelling down a hard and fixed route,
focusing on precise detail, such intent would only hinder anyway,
I would not hear her whispers...



I am ready and waiting, I've been here before,
I will recognize her leading like a one soft note intro,
pausing for another and the magic to begin,
the whole beautiful symphony to be revealed...
I'm trusting it's all happening
just as it should...


4 comments:

Mystic Meandering said...

How beautiful! I resonate. Not setting an agenda, but just waiting and trusting for Spirit to move, to speak... Being open to hear her whispers.... Me too :)

suzanne said...

i always try to plan...always try to get it just so. but must resign myself to the fact i am not a good planner - working better with merely a general idea. realizing that this is actually 'trusting' and listening. and walking that path as bravely as i can (somedays are easier than others). i hear you.

Introverted Art said...

Sue, I am glad your spirit is settled. you sound in peace...

Cat said...

there is a deep magic here today suey
I love it
mystical and peace filled

love and light