Skip to main content

Postcards from Paradise #5 Stretching continued ...

Did I stretch a little too far?
Postcards from Paradise
or 
Purgatory
!!! 
 a coat of paint to brighten
is in order I think,
 I can balance on the ladder okay
despite vertigo and a grazed knee,
yes I can .... 
good thing I did, 
this little baby
needs help,
must be the second time
this buzzy has been
rescued today!
back to the job then ...
now for just deserts ...
 
Yes I did it,
not so bad after all,
I didn't overreach myself!

Happy Days

Postcards from Paradise
to be found at

Comments

Kat Sloma said…
I love your visual story! Fun!
deb did it said…
this is a feast for all my senses...DELICIOUS!
rebecca said…
you are so dear....
saving all things beautiful, winged and small.

i see you are preparing for the BIG DAY!
pace your self foxy sue.
and when you pause....rest and enjOy more of the red liquid!
I love your visual story! Are you getting married soon?
It is lovely, Sue, the rescue of a bee and the babying of your knee in preparation for your son's wedding. Your are quite the amazing queen of balance and compassion.
Love,
Noelle