Just a little rider to this post on how my new season look was created:
- Five images were selected with similar hue and shade, resized to fit the banner area 830 x 300 pixels approx.
- Using Corel Photopaint software I skewed some of the images, adding perspective so they appear to come forward, after feathering I grouped them horizontally on the top of a base image.
- Skewed text was added as the final layer.
- The template was changed in Blogger using Simple template and anzeletti. template image.
- I customised the look to suit the new autumn colours using the 'Advanced Settings', for anyone who hasn't tried, this is straight forward.
- Was captured using the macro button on my camera, the lens was pressed against a candle holder with see through glass decoration towards the light.
- Morning sun on area of water on my slate window ledge with reflection of blue glass vase.