Skip to main content

Happy S-u-n-furling

I've joined in with the August Break project hosted by Susannah Conway (see the badge) and my happiness this week has been to capture the sunflower in my garden as it gently unfurls, (one pic per day).

The rest of the week has been a bit higgledy piggledy, I've been psyching-up all summer to start the massive job of painting the exterior of our house, finally got down to it this week promising ourselves a holiday in our beloved chariot when completed.  Well it has rained on and off all week hasn't it!  Finally finished yesterday only to be denied the get-away today as the chariot's wing mirror got broken two weeks ago, my love ordered one immediately off ebay, they promised it to be here in ten days and isn't!!!!

Oh, kettle, computer and toilet cistern all on the blink this week too, all necessities, been very frustrating!
But
Today is our wedding anniversary and even if we don't get off on holiday, can't have a hot drink or go to the loo I can always take another shot of the S-u-n-furling flower and if my computer doesn't freeze on me post!!!:)


Wishing many happy moments to all of you.
To view other happy posts visit 

Comments

WrightStuff said…
Sunflowers are just the happiest of flowers. I love it when you stumble upon a whole field of them smiling and winking at you in the sunshine :)
Hope you get away and a wonderful time. Happy Anniversary.
Ginny said…
Have a wonderful anniversary. I love your picture of the sunflower. Your post is such a wonderful picture of life and how we can find happiness in spite of all the irritations that present themselves.
gina said…
I hope you're off in your chariot by now and celebrating! Sounds like you really deserve a break. Have a happy weekend!
Helen said…
Happy anniversary! I love the idea of photographing the unfurling of your sunflowers. May your weekend unfurl beautifully and happily.
Monkey Mind said…
Happy Anniversary!! We are currently painting the exterior of our house - ugh! What a process! Now I see why the pros charge so much. It is a ton of work. I hope you get to drive off somewhere soon and enjoy a day to yourselves. Cheers!
Suzie Ridler said…
Happy Anniversary and wow, totally love the sunflower! I think I will join you and slow down in August. Looking forward to enjoying the changes in the flowers in my garden, as well as the veggies!

Popular posts from this blog

Continuum

A Continuum ~> continual sequence of ~> elemental change ~> By far this is the most difficult post written by myself, ever. I have not visited this place for sometime... I have been 'lying low' as an old friend used to put it, not low through depression or anything like that but since my love passed away parts of my known world have passed too. I have difficulty recognizing the landscape around me, I'm lying low so that I can absorb some of the new terrain. I am still quite dizzy, it's going to take some time... Much of what I wrote about here in this space would involve a brief glimpse of 'my love' and our life together. I had thought of closing 'Finding my Bliss', for a pivotal part of everything this blog has stood for seemed on the surface of things to be missing! But as the days have come and gone I am beginning to look at things in a different light and although I am grieving for my love I find I am l feeling his prese

Haiku my Heart #31 ~ Let's Party!

icing on the cake a sprinkling of honey dust Haiku Heart's Party  Congratulations Dear Rebecca  One year of Sweet Delights! Visit  Recuerda mi Corazon

I’m here again!

This is just a little test, I’m missing bloglandia!