Skip to main content

Dive into My World

August Break #12

Comments

Charlotte said…
Hi Mum, I am using my new phone to view your blog and post this comment. It seems to be working! Will carry on browsing your blog and think up some better comments for you ;-) x
Anonymous said…
so serene, i can't help but think of monet.
You have a great eye. These pictures send me to a place of peace but also make me feel exhilarated inside. I have to agree with Katrina about Monet. Keep up the good work.
Kimberly June said…
Great shots, love the reflections.

Popular posts from this blog

Continuum

A Continuum ~> continual sequence of ~> elemental change ~> By far this is the most difficult post written by myself, ever. I have not visited this place for sometime... I have been 'lying low' as an old friend used to put it, not low through depression or anything like that but since my love passed away parts of my known world have passed too. I have difficulty recognizing the landscape around me, I'm lying low so that I can absorb some of the new terrain. I am still quite dizzy, it's going to take some time... Much of what I wrote about here in this space would involve a brief glimpse of 'my love' and our life together. I had thought of closing 'Finding my Bliss', for a pivotal part of everything this blog has stood for seemed on the surface of things to be missing! But as the days have come and gone I am beginning to look at things in a different light and although I am grieving for my love I find I am l feeling his prese

Haiku my Heart #31 ~ Let's Party!

icing on the cake a sprinkling of honey dust Haiku Heart's Party  Congratulations Dear Rebecca  One year of Sweet Delights! Visit  Recuerda mi Corazon

I’m here again!

This is just a little test, I’m missing bloglandia!