Skip to main content

It's Time!

It's time to be here,
here in these moody moments,
wings unfurled, ready!


I'm back! It's been a long time.
I've been here, there and everywhere literally and ethereally ~ *** Actually I popped over the pond nearer to some of you folk a few weeks back for a bite of the Big Apple, it was delicious and will post some pics soon.  In my last post I spoke about being 'home' and yes I've moved into a temporary home which feels really comfy, I might be putting down roots, but the real me still longs for the coast, so just now I'm waiting on my intuition to kick in and reveal 'the place'! 
Today when I think about home I'm thinking of my ethereal home here online, a place where I feel really comfy to express my inner most thoughts and feelings as I have done over the years through image and words and what better time to drop back into my ethereal world, now when there's so much magic about!

I'm linking in with my old friends at ~
Haiku my Heart
Recuerda mi Corazon

Comments

Lea said…
Oh what a delight to find you here today Susan! Love these wings unfurling, these right now moments, and to hear some about where you are and where you've been traveling. Sending lots of love and hugs, right through the ethers strait to you!
J C said…
That looks like a little dragonfly that might be trick or treating soon. :)
carol l mckenna said…
What a delight ~ both the haiku and that little cutie in the photo!


Wishing you a Happy Weekend,
artmusedog and carol
gma said…
Lovely to see you here Susan.
Darling photo. :-)
Sending love and good wishes.
xx
suzanne said…
happy to see you back here in your online 'home' :) bright blessings to you, my friend.
rebecca said…
dearest,
oh you delight me so! thank you for returning. i feel the circle of our love expand. please please continue to share your path-my arms are wide open!
xoxoxoxo
Cat said…
SO happy to see you my sister-friend ♥
welcome back
you have crossed my mind many times and have remained in my heart

love and light

Popular posts from this blog

Continuum

A Continuum ~> continual sequence of ~> elemental change ~> By far this is the most difficult post written by myself, ever. I have not visited this place for sometime... I have been 'lying low' as an old friend used to put it, not low through depression or anything like that but since my love passed away parts of my known world have passed too. I have difficulty recognizing the landscape around me, I'm lying low so that I can absorb some of the new terrain. I am still quite dizzy, it's going to take some time... Much of what I wrote about here in this space would involve a brief glimpse of 'my love' and our life together. I had thought of closing 'Finding my Bliss', for a pivotal part of everything this blog has stood for seemed on the surface of things to be missing! But as the days have come and gone I am beginning to look at things in a different light and although I am grieving for my love I find I am l feeling his prese

Haiku my Heart #31 ~ Let's Party!

icing on the cake a sprinkling of honey dust Haiku Heart's Party  Congratulations Dear Rebecca  One year of Sweet Delights! Visit  Recuerda mi Corazon

I’m here again!

This is just a little test, I’m missing bloglandia!